OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

Flanagan's commentary hasn't instilled any confidence that he is actually any smarter than someone like Walters. He says the absolute most obvious stuff. Can someone give a list of positive things he would 100% bring to this club? I'm curious.
All of our players will be able to survive 9 and a half rounds of bashing to the head.

I think you just need to get the character part of the equation spot on with recruiting, something the Broncos have repeatedly failed to do in recent times.

To use league language I believe it's a no dickhead policy.

Pangai should have been sacked last year if it wasn't for Darren Everywhere saving his bacon.

A coach who cheated with drugs and then cheated on his punishment doesn't look he is passing the char.. no dickhead policy.

Brent Read stating Kev may be gone by the end of the year. Lots of talk about the team being against him. Didn't hear all of it on trip m but. Will have to listen on podcast when its uploaded.

Brent Read stating Kev may be gone by the end of the year. Lots of talk about the team being against him. Didn't hear all of it on trip m but. Will have to listen on podcast when its uploaded.
Too bad half the team won't be there next year.

Pack of soft ***** can **** off... they're too fucking stupid to be coached, but apparently it's every coach that comes in and not them.

They play like training and game day is just getting in the way of their paid vacation

Badel proving once again he reads this forum ...saying there are calls for Lockyer to join the exodus.

although News Corp have apparently confirmed that the bloodletting won't extend to the board

lol what team? Who’s gonna be left to be against him, Mead?

Too bad half the team won't be there next year.

Pack of soft ***** can **** off... they're too fucking stupid to be coached, but apparently it's every coach that comes in and not them.

They play like training and game day is just getting in the way of their paid vacation
Yeah mate, wouldn't surprise me to hear it's the clowns being moved on. Dobbo has claimed in the past there is a toxic group of players that have been involved in the Siebold and even possibly the WB decisions.
All I can say for sure is that this group has proven themselves as nothing but entitled under performers who don't deserve to have a say. Hopefully we can get rid of the brats and guys unwilling to go the distance sooner rather then later. Can't say I like anyone but Payne in this team. Shame.

Yeah mate, wouldn't surprise me to hear it's the clowns being moved on. Dobbo has claimed in the past there is a toxic group of players that have been involved in the Siebold and even possibly the WB decisions.
All I can say for sure is that this group has proven themselves as nothing but entitled under performers who don't deserve to have a say. Hopefully we can get rid of the brats and guys unwilling to go the distance sooner rather then later. Can't say I like anyone but Payne in this team. Shame.
Exactly. If I were Donuts I would be finding out who these recidivist provocateurs are and spacing them out the nearest airlock, and after the TPJ news, I get the feeling that is exactly what he's doing.

I reckon this sort of thing is why Kev has been given free reign to get rid of a lot of players.
Rumors of a player coup against Seibold and now Kev, these entitled dickheads need to learn they play for the club and the coach, and that throwing a tantrum and walking around like they own the place wont fly anymore.
Time to earn those paychecks and fall in line or get the **** outta dodge.

Sounds like half of these guys are putting high valuations on their own bottled farts without doing anything to earn it.

Team full of coach killers. Unwilling to wear responsibility.

if Read wants to remain one of only 2 respected journos in this sport, then he needs to cut out the clickbait shit that has been creeping into his reporting lately

Sounds like half of these guys are putting high valuations on their own bottled farts without doing anything to earn it.

Team full of coach killers. Unwilling to wear responsibility.

Yep, exactly the problem, and after the disgraceful preferential treatment that certified hacks like Nolan and Croll received for so damn long, it's any wonder that attitude became infectious.

It might be true but if don’t get the impression the team would be against Kev, sounds bunk to me.

Staggs, Piakura, Cobbo and Riki could have all easily jumped ship if the coach is on the nose as well as TPJ and Lodge being practically pushed out the door but they still cling on...not the actions of employees hating their boss.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.