OFFICIAL Staggs Commits for 4 Years

Staggs will play about 4 games of 6 and shit the bed before moving back to the centres. That is providing he lasts the off season without having his contract torn up.

They've obviously been sitting on this to counter the Coates blow but Staggs doesnt strike me as a bronco and I find it really hard to stomach the bloke.

What does that mean for him for the rest of the year? Do we even select him because he might drag his feet even more.
In the end I’m sad the Milford era is ending only because I have fond memories of 2015-2016
He’s playing for his future

Staggs will play about 4 games of 6 and shit the bed before moving back to the centres. That is providing he lasts the off season without having his contract torn up.

They've obviously been sitting on this to counter the Coates blow but Staggs doesnt strike me as a bronco and I find it really hard to stomach the bloke.
Doesn’t strike you as a bronco but yet was one of the very few actually giving a **** last year and having a go unlike a lot of this whiz kids who are demanding the big bucks

You will forgive him when he is running off TPJ and swatting opposition everywhere.

If its under 700k I can accept it, soo long as he doesn't keep getting injured. A Full season under his belt he is playing rep footy and he was last year until the ACL, could you imagine the damage we could do if he was alongside TPJ in the form he is in, i don't think there is a team that could defend it.

If its under 700k I can accept it, soo long as he doesn't keep getting injured. A Full season under his belt he is playing rep footy and he was last year until the ACL, could you imagine the damage we could do if he was alongside TPJ in the form he is in, i don't think there is a team that could defend it.

Imagine him instead of Arthars against the Titans. Arthars did really well but Staggs would have been turning those half breaks into full breaks all night.

The fact that it happens right after DD starts is a great sign. It means he wanted to personally sign off the deal.

We'll start to make some real signings now that we have the CEO we actually want on board.

Staggs is a great start.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.