OFFICIAL Staggs Commits for 4 Years

Not in a million years, it's an either or for the 6 if we resign Milford, he never wears a 7 again.

Which makes me think the Milford to fullback experiment could possibly return next year.

Which makes me think the Milford to fullback experiment could possibly return next year.
I don't know why this fullback nonsense keeps coming up, Milford isn't a talker and while he would have way more ball playing skills then Isaako he wouldn't be in a position to allow the 7 to babysit him which is what he needs.

Staggs is the one guy who has always said he wants to be a Bronco, even in his first season he was telling reporters it's been his dream

Dobbo is saying 4 years x $700,000/season

*EDIT* I assume he's guessing.

Only we would pay overs for a player coming off a bad injury and moving him into a position he has no track record in. Pleased he has signed, not happy with the deal though.

It’s not as big of a risk as it seems. He will do something sackable within that 4 years and if he’s playing shit we’ll pretend to have high moral standards and move him on.

It’s not as big of a risk as it seems. He will do something sackable within that 4 years and if he’s playing shit we’ll pretend to have high moral standards and move him on.

then the Roosters sign him for a meat pie and a can of coke and get praised by all the media for their kindness in rehabilitating our problem child 😛

Only we would pay overs for a player coming off a bad injury and moving him into a position he has no track record in. Pleased he has signed, not happy with the deal though.
Bit of a gamble,either he kills it at 6 and you save around 200k that a top 6 would cost you or he shits the bed and you are overpaying that for a center.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

**** no. Milford was appalling there last time and people begged to have Darius back. Milford is playing for a contract...anywhere. He isn't in our plans I don't believe. He's auditioning for a job with everyone.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.