State of Origin 1 - 2013 Build up thread

QLD has a fair share of lowlifes as well,

Broncos, Socceroos and QLD in 3 days, oh yeah that is awesome.

Go QLD!!!

Looking forward to a brutal Origin game, that hopefully doesn't contain any dud ref calls ;)

The reason why QLD will win is the passion for the jersey. I think it was on the Game Plan last week (might have been footy show) they asked players how much money they'd take to wear the opposite jumper and represent the other state. All Qld players, said no chance. Some Blues players said the same, but even Gallen said it would take a lot of money another said, at least not until we've won one back. Just shows lack of passion. Go Qld!

The reason why QLD will win is the passion for the jersey. I think it was on the Game Plan last week (might have been footy show) they asked players how much money they'd take to wear the opposite jumper and represent the other state. All Qld players, said no chance. Some Blues players said the same, but even Gallen said it would take a lot of money another said, at least not until we've won one back. Just shows lack of passion. Go Qld!

What???????????. The Blues have shown tonnes of passion during the history of Origin and it will be on show again tonight.

Probably would've been the footy show

What???????????. The Blues have shown tonnes of passion during the history of Origin and it will be on show again tonight.

Probably would've been the footy show

Kind of like the passion creagh and ennis showed when they tried to strt a fight and backstroked faster than Matt Welsh?

I heard Snowden couldn't walk straight for weeks after that Ennis episode.
No surprise really, given Ennis' head size...

I heard Snowden couldn't walk straight for weeks after that Ennis episode.
No surprise really, given Ennis' head size...

Snowden didn't play in the 3rd game of 2009 if that's what we are talking about. He debuted in the corrosponding game the next year

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • big k
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.