State of Origin 1 - 2013 Build up thread

I don't want to be right but with my betting cap on I feel the Blues should be favourites tonight. I'm not feeling confident. At all. I suspect the runs coming to an end and will not be surprised if the footy gods are not smiling on us this year. We've had some hell of a run and naturally I want a Maroon victory but my gut tells me otherwise. May even be a clean sweep to the filthy cockies. Go the Caneys..

I don't want to be right but with my betting cap on I feel the Blues should be favourites tonight. I'm not feeling confident. At all. I suspect the runs coming to an end and will not be surprised if the footy gods are not smiling on us this year. We've had some hell of a run and naturally I want a Maroon victory but my gut tells me otherwise. May even be a clean sweep to the filthy ****ies. Go the Caneys..

Been saying the same thing for weeks.

But anyway....

Just win, ffs!

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • broncoscope
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • DrGee
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Inknition
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
... and 73 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.