State of Origin 2013 - Game II Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

NRL Player
I hope we kick off...it will show if we're up for it or not. If we have to receive - Let's see a slick back line movement that goes the length of the field. Then I want the whole first half to be Groundhog day for N.S.W. where we do the same thing from every restart and we lead by 80-0 at half time.

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
That said, he may well have had a word in Papalii's ear telling him to put some good shots on Gallen. I hope so anyway.

I want to see Gallen whinge to the ref like a little bitch after Papa rattles him a few times.

Morkel

International Captain
I hope we kick off...it will show if we're up for it or not. If we have to receive - Let's see a slick back line movement that goes the length of the field. Then I want the whole first half to be Groundhog day for N.S.W. where we do the same thing from every restart and we lead by 80-0 at half time.
No reason why not.

Culhwch

QCup Player
No reason why not.
Except that eighty points is thirteen converted tries and one penalty goal, which would mean we'd need to score roughly once every two and a half minutes. And I somehow doubt Cam Smith would keep up his accuracy on conversions under that kind of pressure, which would mean scoring more often.

So lets keep it realistic and say 40-0 at the half, and save 80-0 for full-time.

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
Except that eighty points is thirteen converted tries and one penalty goal, which would mean we'd need to score roughly once every two and a half minutes. And I somehow doubt Cam Smith would keep up his accuracy on conversions under that kind of pressure, which would mean scoring more often.

So lets keep it realistic and say 40-0 at the half, and save 80-0 for full-time.
:laugh: I'm glad you're keeping your head out of the clouds mate!

Billy Moore Tells Story Of Queenslander Cry

That's worth a read for whoever has the time. Includes a video of the war cry as well.

Alec

International Rep
If Billy Moore was from Britannica, he'd never have played for Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter