State of Origin 2013 - Game II Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He takes a few intercepts too which is my only concern with him. Slater can throw a risky pass at times

Expect tonight to be full of niggle, both sides will be trying to get an opposition player to throw a punch to gain the advantage.

Game day, GO THE BLUES i'm sure you will do the state proud tonight. CATTLEDOG!!!!!!!!!!!

'Cattledog', indeed. Hopefully that call will go out and half the Blues will get sat down for ten minutes...

I think the Maroons will get up, although it might be close. At home and after the indignation of losing the opener, I think Queensland's class will show through tonight and they'll win it late with a couple of flashy tries. I'll say 18-14, or something around there.

I hope we kick off...it will show if we're up for it or not. If we have to receive - Let's see a slick back line movement that goes the length of the field. Then I want the whole first half to be Groundhog day for N.S.W. where we do the same thing from every restart and we lead by 80-0 at half time.

I just hope Paul Gallen's dog antics have not been forgotten.

I just hope Paul Gallen's dog antics have not been forgotten.

I doubt they have, but the message would be to pay them back on the scoreboard. Mal's not stupid enough to risk half our team going to the bin.

That said, he may well have had a word in Papalii's ear telling him to put some good shots on Gallen. I hope so anyway.

I want to see Gallen whinge to the ref like a little bitch after Papa rattles him a few times.

I hope we kick off...it will show if we're up for it or not. If we have to receive - Let's see a slick back line movement that goes the length of the field. Then I want the whole first half to be Groundhog day for N.S.W. where we do the same thing from every restart and we lead by 80-0 at half time.

No reason why not.

No reason why not.

Except that eighty points is thirteen converted tries and one penalty goal, which would mean we'd need to score roughly once every two and a half minutes. And I somehow doubt Cam Smith would keep up his accuracy on conversions under that kind of pressure, which would mean scoring more often.

So lets keep it realistic and say 40-0 at the half, and save 80-0 for full-time.

Except that eighty points is thirteen converted tries and one penalty goal, which would mean we'd need to score roughly once every two and a half minutes. And I somehow doubt Cam Smith would keep up his accuracy on conversions under that kind of pressure, which would mean scoring more often.

So lets keep it realistic and say 40-0 at the half, and save 80-0 for full-time.

:laugh: I'm glad you're keeping your head out of the clouds mate!

Billy Moore Tells Story Of Queenslander Cry

That's worth a read for whoever has the time. Includes a video of the war cry as well.

Nothing more guaranteed to send tingles up my spine then that footage.

Jono was in hospital last night.

Lucky Billy Moore played for QLD he never would've played Origin if he was a NSW player.

Pfft the bloke has more passion than your entire team.

And he is making good use of it with those XXXX ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.