State of Origin - Game 1 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
27979.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]40 nil - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .December 10, 2018
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

It is an official Qld Police Report - they regularly post funnies on Facebook

I know, but that one wasn't any good

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Gamblings bad, but that was a cracking night on th
[/st_td_row][st_td]BringbacktheBiFF - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 9, 2021

Its me pal! Hows life with that bigot dan? Hahaha according to that flea bigotry is allowed EVERYWHERE!?

Hahahha still using that word incorrectly I see. Keep missing the mark son

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
[/st_td_row][st_td]BringbacktheBiFF - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 9, 2021

Thanks mate 👍 im still on there i just dont post ;) always watching like the good Lord :) what you think will be the outcome this Friday? Surely turbo will be rested.. dce and jake will back up im certain

You are there as a guest but your constant attempts to sign up under offensive names are all removed.

@Nashy put this one on your radar mate

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2.jpg

Hey big fella! How you travelling?? Had to leave mate too many imbeciles bigots and all round douche bags... oh and 1 son of mutah LOL hope you are doing well mate! Geez turbo is just on another level... deadset he is amazing?

No you are banned several times for your constant dribble.

I didn't know how we'd go tonight with an Cross-Forum Origin thread but I have to say you Silvertails have been very gracious in the face of a record win.

Congrats guys and enjoy Turbo.

2.jpg
1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008

I didn't know how we'd go tonight with an Cross-Forum Origin thread but I have to say you Silvertails have been very gracious in the face of a record win.

Congrats guys and enjoy Turbo.

Mate it's been good and glad everyone was civil and that you've enjoyed it

Yeah I grew up hating manly but these blokes are alright and you just can’t hate the way the Tturbos play.

bring back Lyon and matai, those ***** were easy to hate

Some Green decisions....wow. Hard to imagine some worse coaches than Walters, but he has put his hand up.

Gagai who plays left centre at club - plays right
Capewell right edge forward - left centre
Brimson the fullback - defends at hooker

Feldt and Coates showing why they would struggle some weeks in ISC.

Some Green decisions....wow. Hard to imagine some worse coaches than Walters, but he has put his hand up.

Gagai who plays left centre at club - plays right
Capewell right edge forward - left centre
Brimson the fullback - defends at hooker

Feldt and Coates showing why they would struggle some weeks in ISC.
If you had to play Gagai and Capewell in the centres, swapping them should have probably been the way to go. I know Gagai has been great for QLD on the right, but defensively the more mobile player should have been on the left and the stronger player should have been on the right against Mitchell.

Couldn’t really care if we cop 2 more score lines like that. I’m kinda over Origin, and have been for a while, even if we do win. I mean I’m a bit happier sure, but it’s not something I get invested in much anymore. Maybe because we have few players involved now and the one that is for Qld is an overrated TurnCoat(es) that can’t catch a cold it seems

The media coverage is just circlejerk central too and I cannot stand it. The Blues played well and everything stuck, we played kinda ok and not much did. But you have idiots like Bwaith and Ennis blowing every blues player in sight and cheering them on in commentary. At least when Fatty did it it was to balance out against Sterlo, Gus and the Space Cadets. Give it a rest. Half of this team lost last year

Turbo is annoyingly good. Haas in blue still doesn’t look right when he’s in maroon and gold every week.

They should sack Green after that. He’s not the answer and there won’t be any miracles with him coaching, there’s no miraculous comeback coming. Sack him mid series, who cares if it hasn’t been done before. If they put someone like Meninga, Bennett or Fatty in they might be able to win at Suncorp and send it to a decider (where they’ll likely get whopped again tbh). But an inspiring coach + Papalii and Ponga back and with Munster and Grant having some games in their legs might win game 2 and avoid a shockingly lopsided clean sweep.

6421.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HoldenV8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 16, 2013

How's this for a turn up.

The saltiest fans I am seeing tonight? Not actually Qld fans ... its Panthers fans complaining that Cleary, Luai or To'o didn't get Man of the Match.

smh.....

A born and bred Croweater and proud Manly supporter since 1982
That’s because we’re Queenslanders and they’re fucking derro’s from penriff.

their arrogance is astounding, I look forward to them choking in the final again

Well , 8 tries to 2 was the pasting I predicted , and it seems I was being too generous to Qld . I mean who couldn't see that coming, seriously. Some really Dumb selections , like when you resort to choosing blokes like Joe Offa you're really on the skids . Outplayed in every area of the game , Townsville was the winner of that shit show that's all can I can say.

Harry Grant is going to be an all time star. He's honestly playing a level above even the NSW blokes. If he played for them they might well have scored a hundred.

25022.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]eagleron - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015

It's a shame brother, I miss your input, I hope you return after some time away. Yes Turbo is a level above anyone else in the game right now, scary to think of what the future holds for him

He's been prolific and he usually is but I'd say Harry Grant is playing almost least as well, just in vastly inferior team that's getting belted.

Well , 8 tries to 2 was the pasting I predicted , and it seems I was being too generous to Qld . I mean who couldn't see that coming, seriously. Some really Dumb selections , like when you resort to choosing blokes like Joe Offa you're really on the skids . Outplayed in every area of the game , Townsville was the winner of that shit show that's all can I can say.
They have probably 8 of the 10 best players in the game right now and we had to pick Jayden Su'a out of Reserve Grade. Predicting a tough time for Queensland is hardly a bold call.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.