12. Tariq Sims
13. Isaah Yeo

14. Jack Wighton
15. Junior Paulo
16. Payne Haas
17. Liam Martin

18. Apisai Koroisau

Coach: Brad Fittler

What is the build up like in Qld? I could not care less about this game but just wondering if its because of being in lockdown in Melbourne? I won't be watching this game I don't think because I really don't care. Is it just me or is this a wider sentiment among league fans?

Personally i love origin time each year, so i will every game no what but i reckon get to the day off the game and people saying they don't care will likely be a little excited

Personally i love origin time each year, so i will every game no what but i reckon get to the day off the game and people saying they don't care will likely be a little excited

I hope that happens but I'm genuinely pumped for the first episode of Loki that should drop around the same time as the game.

What is the build up like in Qld? I could not care less about this game but just wondering if its because of being in lockdown in Melbourne? I won't be watching this game I don't think because I really don't care. Is it just me or is this a wider sentiment among league fans?
I'll watch the game but my excitement for it has diminished quite significantly over the last 5 years or so.

was talking to a good mate who's a mad nsw fan (also broncos) and he too was like, yeah i saw the lineups and then moved onto something else.

i'm sure t'ville will go off though.

I thought my hype was dying down because I'm no longer a kid in my teens or early 20s or whatever, but its interesting its happening all round.

I still get hyped as hell during the actual Origin night, but I don't get into it all the pre-match stuff and definitely don't get into all the build up a week in advance.

It's another of those things that the media have got hold of and flogged to within an inch of its life.

Absolutely love the games themselves, sick of all the crap before and after.
yeah, origin talk starts in like april and dominates until july. just oversaturated.

Long shot I know but does anyone have 2 origin tickets they’re looking to offload? I’ll now be in Townsville tomorrow but don’t have tickets to the match.

Hunt really should be 14. I'm very concerned about Capewell/Coates defending Latrell/Fox, they could be really exposed. Fifita/Munster could do similar to Trbo/Murray as they are both defending out of position.

I'll watch if I remember. My mum will probably text me. I used to love it, but maybe it was because there were a lot of Broncos and I really only watched Broncos and I wanted to be sure that crippling our mid-season was worth it. It was also good as a kid to see some other players play and get some exposure there.
Was lucky enough to be at Alfie's return game, thanks to my mum getting us all tickets in the heavy drinking section. I found it awesome. Mum was quite mortified in retrospect. I don't think she realised it was so rough there.
I drifted away from caring as I got older, then came back a bit through some friends.
Now I watch it but I'm well in the camp of shifting it to end of season, but then heaps of lads would have to abstain from their EOY benders.

Hunt really should be 14. I'm very concerned about Capewell/Coates defending Latrell/Fox, they could be really exposed. Fifita/Munster could do similar to Trbo/Murray as they are both defending out of position.

I'm still fucking baffled as to why Green let Mahoney return to the Eels. If Grant had been playing all year, solid as, then sure...but he's played what, like 5 games? Not 80 once either I don't think, so he was always going to need to be replaced at some point regardless. Dumb

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.