PRE-GAME State of Origin - Game 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nsw will target Coates again. How many ties he lets in will go a long way in deciding this match.

Good to see Feldt out and Hammer in.

Capewell back to the second row.

Updated team list.

Looks like Fifita is going to fight the charge.

E5fOMMRVkAIZ1Uy

Prefer to have seen hammer in for Coates, not sure he is ready for the centers in the NRL let alone Origin. Team looks better balanced now.

Prefer to have seen hammer in for Coates, not sure he is ready for the centers in the NRL let alone Origin. Team looks better balanced now.

I'm disappointed because I want to poach him cheaply from the Cows. He won't be under the radar anymore.

Isn't amazing not 1 broncos person can congratulate Xavier Coates on making origin. Very shameful club. Perhaps if had made a Xrated video, got done for DUI, verbally harassed women at nightclubs, made inappropriate comments in Dubbo, assaulted a security guard overseas everyone would be patting him on the back and singing his praises as a club role model;
Thank heavens his standards are not that low; and yes he has probably played his last game as a Bronco so you all should be cheering that you have put so much shit on a 20 year old.

Isn't amazing not 1 broncos person can congratulate Xavier Coates on making origin. Very shameful club. Perhaps if had made a Xrated video, got done for DUI, verbally harassed women at nightclubs, made inappropriate comments in Dubbo, assaulted a security guard overseas everyone would be patting him on the back and singing his praises as a club role model;
Thank heavens his standards are not that low; and yes he has probably played his last game as a Bronco so you all should be cheering that you have put so much shit on a 20 year old.

No one cares, Xavier.

he's just not that good currently, no one ever called him a shit person. we were all excited for him last year when he played origin but it's a bit hard to be happy for the bloke when he said he wanted to be a bronco for life then signed for the storm...

I'm pretty sure quite a few congratulated you...I mean him...last year but what do you expect from fans of the club after debuting him, developing him and sticking with him despite MANY deficiencies and then him going thanks for nothing, I'm off for a reportedly lower offer at a hated rival?

I for one don't blame him for taking the offer at Melbourne, I would have done the same but I can certainly understand fans bagging him out as a result.

Huh?

I'm sure he will be good next year under Storms coaching to fix his defending and to be much more clutch on the jump catches, but he hasn't Deserved to be in Origin this year, I would even have Cobbo ahead of him on the pecking order and im not taking the piss.

Listen Xavier if you have this much of a thin skin you shouldn't be playing professional sport, much less be on the internet.

How about you download ’Staying on your wing for dummies’ before coming on here and sprouting your 2 faced dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • BooKhaki
  • The Strapper
  • Fatboy
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Rowdy124
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Broncs1459
  • Rambstien
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • Wendall Taylor
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.