PRE-GAME State of Origin - Game 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we're just going to have to cop the NSW media for now.

They've waited a long time to be in a position to do their chest beating....

The sun shines on a dogs arse at least once in its life. Let them enjoy it while they can.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. This is their revenge for the beating we gave them for a decade. 3-0 with all 3 games in Qld and a drubbing each game. Let 'em have this one.

Anyone else watching this NSW wank fest? Had to mute the tv.

For the first time in my life, I'm going into an Origin game hoping QLD lose. A 2-1 series finish would probably be enough to save Green's job, and that is not what we want frankly. A blue sweep should be enough to see him off, and good thing too. He is garbage. I will gladly take a sweep loss for one year rather than see the shield sitting in NSW for multiple years.

Fox sports say the Maroons were booed during the warm up

Fox sports say the Maroons were booed during the warm up
Sounds like Ana has taken too long to close the border .... the roaches have infiltrated

Sounds like Ana has taken too long to close the border .... the roaches have infiltrated

Palachook could have closed the border a week ago ... they'd still be getting booed, need i remind you that we're losing this series 76-6

Worst kick off time ever

Palachook could have closed the border a week ago ... they'd still be getting booed, need i remind you that we're losing this series 76-6

The only reason she hasn't is because of this game IMO. Look for a hard closure tomorrow or Friday

Wally just said the QLD fans wouldn't turn on them ... I guess he wasn't out there during the warm up

It's the GC, half of them would've come up from the Tweed to take advantage of the superior services QLD offers and the other half are victorians

Is Mann playing in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.