PRE-GAME State of Origin - Game 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first of these type of incidents from Jai. its one of the reasons I heard the broncos were happy to let him leave In his younger years. what a prawn.

We weren't happy to let him leave though, we wanted him to stay here. I'd say he's actually gone a little more off the rails ( even though in reality he probably hasnt ) in the last year or so. I do know Jai fairly well and i cant think of any incidents he has had before this dumb. He's generally a pretty decent bloke tbh.

I’m not sure about their status, I’ve seen evidence to support that they’re broken up but may have also not or gotten back together (perhaps temporarily), but yeah surely that haircut said everything at the time.

She’s a total 10 though, silly boy.
They did break up, i wouldnt have a clue though if they are back together.

From a footy point of view, QLD need to get serious and stand him down from the next series. I know we arent blessed with quality, but you just cant let this kind of thing slide.

We weren't happy to let him leave though, we wanted him to stay here. I'd say he's actually gone a little more off the rails ( even though in reality he probably hasnt ) in the last year or so. I do know Jai fairly well and i cant think of any incidents he has had before this dumb. He's generally a pretty decent bloke tbh.

They did break up, i wouldnt have a clue though if they are back together.

From a footy point of view, QLD need to get serious and stand him down from the next series. I know we arent blessed with quality, but you just cant let this kind of thing slide.
I dunno, I heard a pretty damning story of him in his younger years. Well covered up by the glamour club he was with 😆

I dunno, I heard a pretty damning story of him in his younger years. Well covered up by the glamour club he was with 😆

I've never heard much about him and i've know him for a long time. I wouldnt say anything i've known him do would be controversial. I do know a good story about him and Adele though!

On a serious note, I actually hope this experience around some of the elite of the game gives him a confidence boost and helps him reach that next level as a player but I fear another 50 zip drubbing, but hopefully he can learn some things around training at least.
Elite??? Have you seen this QLD team??

Arrow has been kicked out of Origin, fined 35k and suspended for 2 rounds for bringing a female into Origin camp ...

that has to be the most expensive **** of his life ... i hope she was worth it

he also now needs to isolate for 14 days before re-joining the Souths bubble

Two week suspension is a joke... they literally just suspended Vaughan for 8 weeks and Arrow thinks it's alright to bring a chick into the hotel whilst on origin duties.

Vaughan's was at least players inside the bubble... Arrow just completely disregarded the rules altogether.

Should've been hit with $50k fine and 5 weeks on the sideline (1 for origin, 4 for Souths)

Nein had Wideload on at half time. He's goes on about "serious questions have to be asked about Queensland Rugby league" and brings up Ronaldo's game 2 selection as an example.

**** off, that's entirely on the NRL. And he should've been allowed to play.

Soulless ginger ****.

So next year we might be starting to get back to the good ol' days with origin reps:

Possibly,

Qld:
Cobbo (Unlikely)
Flegler (Possible)
Carrigan (Probable)
Capewell (Certain)
Lee (Possible)
Robati (Possible if eligible)
Hetherington (Possible)
Oates (Unlikely)

NSW:
Haas (Certain)
Staggs (Possible)
Reynolds (Unlikely)

I've never heard much about him and i've know him for a long time. I wouldnt say anything i've known him do would be controversial. I do know a good story about him and Adele though!
Hello from the othersiiiide Adele? Thats awesome you must share this lol 😆

My stories are just from mates who party with the boys. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing terrible, but fits inline with the sneaking women into hotel rooms storyline etc.

Hello from the othersiiiide Adele? Thats awesome you must share this lol 😆

My stories are just from mates who party with the boys. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing terrible, but fits inline with the sneaking women into hotel rooms storyline etc.
Yep, that Adele! I don't know if I can share the story publicly!

Game 3 moved to the Gold Coast

Could be quite embarrassing to lose a series 3-0 of all home games. Not that I put much stock into Origin nowadays, mind.

Wow if it’s 3-0 with all games in qld we’ll never hear the end of it.

One of the worst NRL takes you'll see on twitter.

Screenshot 20210710 210632 Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.