PRE-GAME State of Origin - Game 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't amazing not 1 broncos person can congratulate Xavier Coates on making origin. Very shameful club. Perhaps if had made a Xrated video, got done for DUI, verbally harassed women at nightclubs, made inappropriate comments in Dubbo, assaulted a security guard overseas everyone would be patting him on the back and singing his praises as a club role model;
Thank heavens his standards are not that low; and yes he has probably played his last game as a Bronco so you all should be cheering that you have put so much shit on a 20 year old.
**** Xavier Coates. He's Storm scum now. I hope on hope he never wears a Broncos Jersey again. **** off and stay fucked off.

Coates has not done anything to be a walk in starter for the Qld origin team. He’s a rookie winger from a wooden spoon side. Even Corey Oates would do a better job for Qld at this point.

Fifita banned by the judiciary

Such a weak thing to be suspended for. I'd be filthy if one of our players got suspended for that.

Gotta be one of the softest reasons for suspending a player.

Such a weak thing to be suspended for. I'd be filthy if one of our players got suspended for that.

apparently the panel took a whole 7 minutes to pretend the decision hadn't already been made

Yes. Still, under any circumstances though he'd have copped a fine and some points because it was no biggie but I think he must have had carry over. I do think it's very unreasonable though because he is in essence fined twice by losing a match payment as well. Still, he will probably get by on 1.25 billion or whatever it is that he gets.

Meh, it's Origin time and he's a Queenslander, what did we expect?

Interesting to note JWH got a fine despite being a perennial offender, that kind of flew under the radar in the Fifita thing, surprising really to see a favourable outcome for a Rooster isn’t it.

Haven't seen any of this years origin games. First year ever that's happened. I don't know why exactly but I sort of didn't become interested in it. I'm guessing it was the absence of Bronco's, Pale Green and covid combining with the Bronco's losing virtually every week that has fucked up the mind set. Really cannot be sure. Won't see the third one either unless there's nothing else worth watching.

Arrow likely out, potential COVID breach:

Over It Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • kman
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fitzy
  • BRC088
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Ondi
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.