PRE-GAME State of Origin - Game 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the bet nswrl will want 3 games in nsw next year?

So green now calls up Hess as a reserve. He's done nothing at all to warrant a call up

He's guessing.......and wishing.......

Flegler call up is the same.

So green now calls up Hess as a reserve. He's done nothing at all to warrant a call up

does Green realize there are clubs other than the Cowboys?

I wouldn't have him in my 17 but Hess has improved since moving to the middle for the Cowboys. He came up with one of the few decent plays for the Cowboys when he put Taafe off that high ball and he was pushing hard from A all night.

A lot of the Cowboys best plays have been him coming off an inside pass, finding a gap, hitting the ground and getting a lightening quick play the ball for Granny.

only thing im remotely excited to see this game is the Hammer debut and flegler debut (potentially)

only thing im remotely excited to see this game is the Hammer debut and flegler debut (potentially)

Me too, not enough to watch it though, not even close.

I'm actually interested to see if the number of positive covid cases to come out of the crowd exceeds the number of points QLD score.

Am I a bad person for wanting another nsw flogging so green will get sacked?

Is anyone going to the game?
I just jumped on to see the ticket prices and it wouldn't even load for me. I guess a few people are keen to go.

360 going on about how great of a coach filter is. Lets be honest to date he's had 2 series that were dominant 2018 and 2021, 2019 they were lucky to escape with a win, with QLD having Corey Norman in the halves. 2020 they were beaten by a ordinary QLD side because of his coaching. He just has a red hot team simple as that, they would probably beat us without a coach.

360 going on about how great of a coach filter is. Lets be honest to date he's had 2 series that were dominant 2018 and 2021, 2019 they were lucky to escape with a win, with QLD having Corey Norman in the halves. 2020 they were beaten by a ordinary QLD side because of his coaching. He just has a red hot team simple as that, they would probably beat us without a coach.
Laurie Daley would be absolutely filthy

I reckon we're just going to have to cop the NSW media for now.

They've waited a long time to be in a position to do their chest beating....

The sun shines on a dogs arse at least once in its life. Let them enjoy it while they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mustafur
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.