18. Walsh
19. Mahoney
20. Lee
21. Flegler

22. Carrigan
23. Molo
24. Kerr
25. Mann

That is still a lot of talent if injuries can be less.
Why the hell do you want to put cobbo into origin? Stupid idea.

Put one of those guys from the cowboys in. Tualugi or whatever it is

I was impressed with DCE and Hunt’s defence. DCE judo flipped Haas at one point.

Next year, something like?

2. Cobbo

That is still a lot of talent if injuries can be less.

Far too early for Cobbo IMO.

Yeah, we're don't have much depth in the outside backs but I'd be looking at pushing Gagai to the wing before selecting Cobbo. I think the Hammer showed he can play at centre and play well. Cobbo is still a year or two off nailing down a first grade spot let alone playing Origin.

I know Brimson is undersized for a centre but I'd go with

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Brimson
4. Hammer
5. Gagai

or if Coates shows some improvement at the Storm

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Gagai
4. Hammer
5. Coates

Far too early for Cobbo IMO.

Yeah, we're don't have much depth in the outside backs but I'd be looking at pushing Gagai to the wing before selecting Cobbo. I think the Hammer showed he can play at centre and play well. Cobbo is still a year or two off nailing down a first grade spot let alone playing Origin.

I know Brimson is undersized for a centre but I'd go with

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Brimson
4. Hammer
5. Gagai

or if Coates shows some improvement at the Storm

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Gagai
4. Hammer
5. Coates
Ideally for QLD sake, Bellamy has splurged on Coates because of Falou nostalgia and turns him into a gun centre.

Xavier Coates take some notes from Hamiso on how to stay on your winger and have faith in your inside man..
Thought Flegler was great on debut hope he brings the experience back to the broncos may be just what he needed.

Media talking up a NSW dynasty I think under the right guidance QLD will match it with this blues side

Watching the highlights again, at some point someone is going to have to tell Haas to fix up his goal line defence. You can't even blame the fatigue here, he doesn't play 60-80 minutes for NSW. He's just a terrible defender, and Hunt can pretty much dedicate his MOTM award to Haas.

Watching the highlights again, at some point someone is going to have to tell Haas to fix up his goal line defence. You can't even blame the fatigue here, he doesn't play 60-80 minutes for NSW. He's just a terrible defender, and Hunt can pretty much dedicate his MOTM award to Haas.
He played 40 straight minutes of origin, he was clearly out on his feet. It was something I noticed in game how fatigue he had. Poor coaching really

Farrrk. This is a vexing result. There's a part of me that is happy that we avoided the sweep, but jesus christ QLD's future over the next 5 years is looking bleak.

This is bit of an over-exaggeration.

We've got two top 5 hookers to come back next series and we've got some of the games best young talent coming through the ranks. I really don't see how our future is so bleak.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.