POST GAME State of Origin Game 3 Discussion

All these 6 agains are making these points feel pretty cheap.

This will be a penalty for rough play

Well I'm not watching it but based on the comments from you guys, seems Hammer is doing well, unfortunately if so, no chance of picking him up early or cheap like I was hoping we might be able to do.

Yeah, he would've been a better selection than Capewell in the centres but it's Paul Green. He'd have recalled Paul Bowman if he could.

Havent been impressed with Hammers defence at times for the cowboys, but he just makes things happen and he will test Turbo if we give him some decent ball. As good as Turbo has been, he hasnt really been pressured.

Fox will be pissing blood for a week.

Well I'm not watching it but based on the comments from you guys, seems Hammer is doing well, unfortunately if so, no chance of picking him up early or cheap like I was hoping we might be able to do.
He scored a pretty easy try set up by Tino and Munster. It's nothing incredible or anything yet but hasn't embarrassed himself either

How many first ball six agains has there been tonight

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Astro
  • The True King
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ffs...
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.