State of Origin Game I - QLD vs NSW

Reports are coming out that Billy Slater and Josh McGuire are in doubt due to injury.

Even though they have already been cleared..

Hunt too. Dobbo *cough* said that the cork is still not 100% guaranteed to come good in time, so if he's ruled out Morgan goes to 7 and Milford comes in to the 17.

Milford doesn't seem to me to be a bench player, so I would prefer he goes straight to 7, especially with Morgan having the groin injury.

Badel reporting Hunt is in doubt, and Milford is training in the 7..
This could potentially be our halves pairing at Brisbane next year if CB comes and bring CM with him.. :superhappythumbsup:

Badel reporting Hunt is in doubt, and Milford is training in the 7..
This could potentially be our halves pairing at Brisbane next year if CB comes and bring CM with him.. :superhappythumbsup:

Is munster an organiser?

Milford doesn't seem to me to be a bench player, so I would prefer he goes straight to 7, especially with Morgan having the groin injury.
Would be an excellent off the bench option like Matt Bowen. Against tired legs, just run milf run.

Hunt too. Dobbo *cough* said that the cork is still not 100% guaranteed to come good in time, so if he's ruled out Morgan goes to 7 and Milford comes in to the 17.

That s ugly options eitherway ...it's not a popularity contest or kids footy where you only pay with your mates. ..if hunts out dce should be halfback regardless if he's a fuckwit or not..hes qlds best halfback atm.

That s ugly options eitherway ...it's not a popularity contest or kids footy where you only pay with your mates. ..if hunts out dce should be halfback regardless if he's a fuckwit or not..hes qlds best halfback atm.

It's pretty damned clear that he is not going to get another maroon jersey.

They put Mbye ahead of him. He's done. If he hasn't moved on, he needs to.

Would be an excellent off the bench option like Matt Bowen. Against tired legs, just run milf run.

Can Milford outrun Roberts or addo Carr though? Our support play better be on point

Walters has enlisted the help of Tallis to inject some mongrel into our forwards.

I have to say it's a good decision by Kevvie. Tallis is a fuckwit, but he really does tend to get the best out of the forwards. I remember whenever he gave our pack an absolute spray years back, the pack came out fired up and won games for us.

I'd think Kevvie would know that Tallis will be well informed about the unpublished statements being made within the media about how easily nsw will smash through the middle. That information combined with the subject spoken of in the above statements will make for a powerful motivator.

fastest_20180601.jpg

Top speeds this season for each player, we're fooooked.

Hunt and Munster are roommates in camp.

I wonder if there has been any punch ups.

I sincerely hope that Roberts has a great game on Wednesday night.

I've seen what happens when a player goes into the Origin arena and has a bad game, it can affect them and their form for the rest of the season. Peter Wallace wasn't the same after his selection in 2009 and that guy was a tough bastard mentally.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Dazza 92
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Brocko
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • cento
  • The Don
  • Shane Tronc
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.