State of Origin Game III - Live Discussion

Our middle defence is shit with Hunt on at hooker? Colour me shocked
Hunt didn't let Tedesco through. Hunt didn't throw that intercept. Hunt wasn't on the field when we got 2 points from 10 sets in their half. All your criticism of Hunt could have been done before the game if you're going to disregard what's actually happening on the field.

Gagai is a great player, but geez, his has bombed 2 tries by not passing to an unmarked Oates. Also very frustrated by Kaufasi and Cooper, been rubbish, no penetration and running poor lines.

Gagai is no inglis by any means. And cooper was only made to look good by Thurston.

Does QLD have any other damaging 2nd rowers coming through that are old enough to play soon? Su'a maybe. Anyone else?

DCE’s kicking has been exceptional, but repeat sets are getting us nowhere. We’re not troubling their defence because DCE runs sideways every time. Except one, where he had to run, and looked like he didn’t want to get his jersey dirty and just submitted. He needs to put on his big boy pants and dig in. If we even getting any more attacking chances.

Are you fucking kidding me ... You can not fucking blame Hunt for an intercept thrown by Munster and a shit attempt at a tackle by Wallace ... WTF
He has stifled our attack big time. We were on top offensively until what interchange? You could actually witness the chamge right in front of you. He runs out of dummy half and allows he outside men to get up on dce and munster. And who normally makes that tackle? Mcculough does. I get this is hard to take but hunt shouldnt be seen in a queensland jersey ever again, he already shouldnt have been...

Cooper plays like he's a hundred years old, and Kaufusi runs a decent line but has bugger all else going for him. Really hurting us in comparison to the damage NSW can inflict on the edges.

DCE hasn't been able to do much on that right because of Kaufusi and the fact that Slater keeps getting into first receiver.

Oh and because Chambers is just rubbish.

Gagai is a great player, but geez, his has bombed 2 tries by not passing to an unmarked Oates. Also very frustrated by Kaufasi and Cooper, been rubbish, no penetration and running poor lines.

I dont actually think Cooper has been poor, he just doesnt offer much.

Hunt didn't let Tedesco through. Hunt didn't throw that intercept. Hunt wasn't on the field when we got 2 points from 10 sets in their half. All your criticism of Hunt could have been done before the game if you're going to disregard what's actually happening on the field.

Yeah but hunt was too slow to catch turbo so it's his fault

I'm definitely convinced that the poor 2nd rowers and ball hog centres are what's killing our halves tonight.

He has stifled our attack big time. We were on top offensively until what interchange? You could actually witness the chamge right in front of you. He runs out of dummy half and allows he outside men to get up on dce and munster. And who normally makes that tackle? Mcculough does. I get this is hard to take but hunt shouldnt be seen in a queensland jersey ever again, he already shouldnt have been...

Not hard to take at all.

Cherry-Evans had a good half. If we can get some good possession in this second half all the tackling they did in the first half will show. They are not robots.

DCE’s kicking has been exceptional, but repeat sets are getting us nowhere. We’re not troubling their defence because DCE runs sideways every time. Except one, where he had to run, and looked like he didn’t want to get his jersey dirty and just submitted. He needs to put on his big boy pants and dig in. If we even getting any more attacking chances.

DCE has just about been our best player.

Has already had more impact than Hunt did in two games.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • MrRobot
  • Jazza
  • johnny plath
  • Robboi_321
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • jd87
  • Dazza 92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.