State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

I think we need to put Fifita on Lowe's edge. Lowe got the ball in a number of good opportunities, but he doesn't have Fifita's strength or pace to make use of it.

No ponga isn't over rated... Getting talked about like an origin immortal and munster shows him up with half a game at fullback.. I'd be picking ponga on the bench and munster at fb next year. Makes them both more dangerous

Morgan is so fucking overrated, I said it before I’ll say it again **** you hunt and Munster is a born fb/centre but more fb

I would like to see the Morgan incident again. Was the NSW player stationary or did he change his line to get in front of Morgan?

QLD have been the better side in the first half, but they need to go up another level. They need to start playing more footy because that's when they really trouble NSW.

They also need to fix their first contact in defence. So many players are dropping off tackles, it's going to be costly if they don't fix that.

I think we need to put Fifita on Lowe's edge. Lowe got the ball in a number of good opportunities, but he doesn't have Fifita's strength or pace to make use of it.

It does shit me how both his club side and his QLD side still don't know how to get the best out of Fifita......he is a game changer from the bench.....get him out there...

This had the potential to be a legit awesome game were it not for the refs deciding it's all about them.

To be honest, high penalty count, as long as it's equal or in our favour, probably suits us. We need to keep playing at 110%, and penalties help conserve their stamina.

NSW are rattled, nothing is coming off, the halves look lost, Pearce is having flashbacks and the refs suck. QLD are right in it.

Smoke/drink time.

What’s the go with Klein rushing in and getting between Moose. How about you don’t touch the players oh I forgot the game is about the refs tonight

NSW are rattled, nothing is coming off, the halves look lost, Pearce is having flashbacks and the refs suck. QLD are right in it.

Smoke/drink time.

...reckon Moose is giving Pearce helpful little reminders of past Origin performances too...bless him...

Also Welch has actually been pretty good. But Papalii is the key IMO, he needs to have a huge 2nd half.

These refs have been ridiculous. For both teams. It’s just not origin. Cue old man rant.

Refs are setting it up for a NSW square up in the second half.

Why no replay of that obstruction....why you ask? Because I’m pretty sure it was one right in front of the sticks

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Stix
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • Bongo
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Smokin' Joe
  • K-Style
  • BroncosMan
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.