State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
It does shit me how both his club side and his QLD side still don't know how to get the best out of Fifita......he is a game changer from the bench.....get him out there...
He's played 25 nrl games, 2 origins and he's 19 years old... No one knows how to get the best out of him yet

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Oates looks strangely slow tonight, literally lumbering down the field.
Hope there's no injury concern but I also hope that isn't him in full flight these days..

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Ponga is immensely talented, they just over hype him.
Totally aree. But I do get the feeling he (and definitely his dad) believes it too.. There's have been 100's of more talented players than most of the immortals, but they got their by GROWING as players...

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Hope there's no injury concern but I also hope that isn't him in full flight these days..

Seibold might be in the process of bulking him up for the 2nd row. With the wingers we have coming through....

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
It does shit me how both his club side and his QLD side still don't know how to get the best out of Fifita......he is a game changer from the bench.....get him out there...

Fifita Papa and Ofa early in the second, reassert their dominance.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Does look a bit slower than normal by I think he's been good so far. Safe as and has done good hit ups out of our 20 zone.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Quality half of football, Queensland have turned up and are playing to their ability and NSW are struggling to find any rhythm. The few times they've looked likely, their feet has gone out from underneath them due to to greasy conditions.

The Maroons have looked dangerous whenever they've turned the ball back in. I think that needs to be the go and off quick play the balls, target Pearce and Maloney.

Meanwhile the Blues have looked strong when they've kept it simple. They're playing expansive football and it's just allowing the Maroons defence to slide. I think they need to target that middle third and have backs pushing up through the middle running off of Cook.

The refereeing has been very pedantic, but at least it's been consistent. I would like to see that challenge on Morgan again, but otherwise they've kept both teams pretty honest and they're not letting either get carried away in defence.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • The Don
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Commando Eggplant
  • Redfern_1980
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Tmac
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.