State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I was one of his biggest fans and prior to this season I had no doubt he would be our best fullback and our captain but he's went from a premier NRL player to a deadset liability. There's no way that's purely physical. He's a human, he has a family, he has his struggles. The Broncos need to do what's best for the club and move him on from playing but I would still want them to do that with respect.

I'm not going to scream from the rooftops or bag him out as a person, I think mocking a guy who is clearly struggling is a shit thing to do. Fake tribute threads while they might be funny are just sad.

I think we can all agree he no longer outputs a level of performance that respects a first grade position but we don't need to denigrate him as a person. He's human guys.

There's lot of shit people who deserve to be mocked and disrespected, his only crime is he plays awful rugby league so the criticisms should only be about his playing ability.
To be honest, high penalty count, as long as it's equal or in our favour, probably suits us. We need to keep playing at 110%, and penalties help conserve their stamina.
7 - 5 in our favour but it's where they are getting them . 4 inside the 30 mtr zone so far , big piggybacks out of their end

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Feel like he needs to take on the line more often with Munster or Morgan running off his hip. Look to either slice through or get an offload away.
Agree. He looks dangerous but he needs to straighten up his and our attack a little. The best halves in origin knew when to straighten up the attack. Dce is a bit too fond of the sideways run. Works at nrl level but in origin weak links in defence aren't so obvious.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Qld had 5 halves on all at the same time. Seems counterintuitive to me

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
DCE needs to be careful coming out of the line in defence, or they're going to get around him sooner or later.

If they can keep up the mongrel in defense they're in this till the end, but I'm afraid of NSW getting away quickly. Hope Queensland put a couple on early and really get in their heads.

Queenslander!

Last edited:
Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Whatever happens, I'm proud of QLD tonight, they have bounced back from Game 2 very, very well.

Same. Gotta be proud of that half. If they play like that but still lose, so be it.
[automerge]1562757572[/automerge]

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lostboy
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Redfern_1980
  • Skyblues87
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Browny
  • Brocko
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.