State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
DCE stuffed that up at the end. We shot ourselves in the foot big time 3 times in that game

I don't blame DCE for that. the terrible slow PTB immediately preceding his possession gave NSW all the time in the world to get ready to rush him. He knew he didn't have a chance well before he had the ball. Of course the PTB was so sloppy it deserved a penalty but the refs HT "discussion" put a stop to that

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Are they seriously pretending Mitchell Pearce played well? Haha I hope they pick him next year!

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I don't buy this dynasty bullshit to be honest. We were a ten minute lull and some questionable interchanges away from taking this series.

We'll have a better team next year, injuries willing. Hopefully a better coach too.

Great effort tonight, boys. We'll get them next year.

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
DCE made the correct call to not go for field goal from 40 out, 10 in from touch, you can't risk a 7 tackle set or Tedesco in broken field, he thought we could survive 7 tackles and make it to golden point, he was wrong.

We need a new left edge, please come back from NFL Holmes you fucking asshole.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Gagai is something special in origin. Playing injured and was still last man chasing on the opposite side to his position. Respect.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
It still should have been a penalty regardless of the situation rules are rules and it’s why we always bitch about the referees because they pick and fucking choose

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I can't remember but did Oates come way up and in again on that last play?

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
DCE made the correct call to not go for field goal from 40 out, 10 in from touch, you can't risk a 7 tackle set or Tedesco in broken field, he thought we could survive 7 tackles and make it to golden point, he was wrong.

We need a new left edge, please come back from NFL Holmes you fucking asshole.

Left edge? The one that didn’t leak a soft try 10 metres out from the line? Unlike the right edge with Hewie and Dewie?

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Wtf was that tactic to kick to fergo all night. It didn't work once we didn't get it past him once, we didn't make him bend over and pick it up once.
Also DCE you have to take a shot at field goal . If you're giving the ball back on the 20 anyway from a useless bomb then attempt the fg and go for the win FFS

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
What’s that have to do with Oates? Mbye went early and he needed to cover.

That doesn't mean Oates should jam in, the cover would have had a better shot on Tom than they did on Ferguson.

I could forgive it if it was a one time thing, but it was the same mistake on the same ground.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Full credit to Hunt I was expecting a classic big stage choke from him. It came but not from him. He stayed pretty composed and dangerous all night

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.