State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

They're both bad. I've wanted Chambers out of the team for at least 3 years. Gagai was obviously playing injured after that knee from JAC tonight, worst game he's ever played for QLD. I can't handle Oates in Origin, rocks and diamonds seriously doesn't cut it for this arena, even Fergo is 75% more reliable than Oates, and he's what most people would consider rocks and diamonds.

1. Ponga
2. x
3. x
4. x
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans (c)
8. McGuire
9. x
10. Papalii
11. x
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

14. x
15. x
16. Ofahengaue
17. Welch

Only players I'm willing to lock in for next year, the rest haven't done enough for mine, open spots everywhere. Based on tonight's performance I wouldn't be against Lowe on the left edge for next year, he played like a real Queenslander tonight, good kicking option as well. Hopefully Holmes fails in the NFL, we need him back on that left wing.

I think Friend has to be there. Hunt went OK, but Friend is just a much better defender and has better service.

They're both bad. I've wanted Chambers out of the team for at least 3 years. Gagai was obviously playing injured after that knee from JAC tonight, worst game he's ever played for QLD. I can't handle Oates in Origin, rocks and diamonds seriously doesn't cut it for this arena, even Fergo is 75% more reliable than Oates, and he's what most people would consider rocks and diamonds.

1. Ponga
2. x
3. x
4. x
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans (c)
8. McGuire
9. x
10. Papalii
11. x
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

14. x
15. x
16. Ofahengaue
17. Welch

Only players I'm willing to lock in for next year, the rest haven't done enough for mine, open spots everywhere. Based on tonight's performance I wouldn't be against Lowe on the left edge for next year, he played like a real Queenslander tonight, good kicking option as well. Hopefully Holmes fails in the NFL, we need him back on that left wing.

Just to piggy back off this comment.. Check these stats from tonight if you want to be astounded at how fucking lazy Kaufusi is.

Kaufusi - 17 tackles, 3 missed - 77% efficiency
Lowe - 52 tackles, 4 missed - 91% efficiency

1. Ponga
2. x
3. x
4. x
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans (c)
8. McGuire
9. x
10. Papalii
11. Lowe (goal kicker as well)
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

14. x
15. x
16. Ofahengaue
17. Welch

Added to your list

We’re lucky Morgan was injured when he was or it would’ve been worse. No idea why we went for so long with him in the middle.

Chambers is the ultimate loser, error after error, missed tackles, penalties. As soon as he does one good thing right he’ll drop the ball or something. He is fucked and needs to go.

Morgan and Mbye are both done, why Mbye was selected at all is beyond me.

Norman was a passenger fucked up a kick on the full but didn’t completely embarrass himself. I still don’t know why Milford wasn’t in consideration at all compared to some of these clowns.
Milford is injured. Mbye is only really there because he's the only other centre we have lol.

I think going down in golden point would have been harder to stomach.

Hm. Maybe he was going for the intercept

Last edited:
Milford is injured. Mbye is only really there because he's the only other centre we have lol.

Morgan could have retained that spot? He would have put Oates over for a try

I'm putting this loss down to Smith and Cronk. **** those 2 assholes. Lockyer played up until he retired, those 2 can get fucked.

Can smith didn’t want to get schooled by cook. Way too much ego.

Just to piggy back off this comment.. Check these stats from tonight if you want to be astounded at how fucking lazy Kaufusi is.

Kaufusi - 17 tackles, 3 missed - 77% efficiency
Lowe - 52 tackles, 4 missed - 91% efficiency
And gave away a penalty early in the second half when we had em in hand, leading to their second try. Brainless act

First and foremost, Mbye, Chambers, Glasby and to an extent Morgan needs to be dropped. Wonder what has Mbye contributed across all 3 games?
Love to see end of Chambers. Doesn't pass the ball and doesn't tackle when needed. Contributes to more NSW tries than QLD tries. Well past his time in the QLD side.
Glasby - he's at best an NRL player 50% of the time. Not an Origin player.
Morgan - playing multiple positions for his club and with continuous run of injuries/concussions don't think he's an Origin player either.

The way is see it, there has to be an overhaul for QLD side. On the contrary, no matter which team we churn out, fuxkin cockroaches have abundant talent to choose from. Literally, NSW can put 3 separate teams for 3 Origin games and could still compete. Such is their depth currently. Lucky for them and sorry for us.

1. Ponga
2. x
3. x
4. x
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans (c)
8. McGuire
9. x
10. Papalii
11. x
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

14. x
15. x
16. Ofahengaue
17. Welch

Nah that’s bullshit. Oates did an incredible amount of hard work that kept us in the game. If you want him to perform like a fresh polished winger then get some forwards who can get us down the other end.

Oates worked hard in the 1st half, but you just know he's going to do something stupid eventually too. I'm also hoping Holmes come back.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.