State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

Nah that’s bullshit. Oates did an incredible amount of hard work that kept us in the game. If you want him to perform like a fresh polished winger then get some forwards who can get us down the other end.
Oates didn’t seem to have the sting in his runs we’ve come to expect.

Not getting the Morgan hate yet again. He didn't lose us that game and because of his versatility he has to try and be a mr fix it .

It can’t be that hard to find two competent centres surely

Attack wise, we were ordinary for the most part this series.

I don't think Kevvie can utilize QLD's strengths very well. If he's staying on then he needs to bring in a damn good tactician.

I don't think Kevvie can utilize QLD's strengths very well. If he's staying on then he needs to bring in a damn good tactician.
I know a bloke you can get for 5k an hour.

Yeah Neil Henry or William Slater

I'd love to be a journo and interview Hunt.

First question WTF do you kick on the 3 rd on a hunch so often, is it your lucky number?

Seriously this bloke has to rethink this tactic, or think about it at all. He gave the series to NSW last year with his 3rd tackle kick and turned the game this year with a 3 rd tackle kick.

Just put it away ****.

Last edited:
Not getting the Morgan hate yet again. He didn't lose us that game and because of his versatility he has to try and be a mr fix it .
He's had 12 games and has had exactly zero great games, mostly OK games and quite a few non-existent or terrible games. He's had enough chances in and out of position now, this excuse of him playing out of position has run out... If you're a spine player or a "game breaker" and you havent been a top 5 player on the field for even half a game after 12 fucking games wtf are you doing there. We need to take a risk and play a fourth forward on the bench, our pack is too far behind nsw

I’m Hating on smith atm! we are in what I’d like to call a 3 year gap of talent that will be ready for state level soon but not now and if we had him last year and this year we win, I honestly believe that. So for him not playing because he didn’t want to tarnish his record.....not what he said but we all know. He now has given nsw a real shot at going three in a row and there he is fucking killing it for Melbourne **** you smith **** you

We need to take a risk and play a fourth forward on the bench, our pack is too far behind nsw

This is still the biggest myth in the NRL IMO. Having a 4th forward isn't suddenly going to make your pack better. It's really just your 18th man, obviously someone not as good as the other 8 forwards, or otherwise he'd have been there from the start, stealing minutes from your better forwards. And they'll still only end up playing like 10 at the most. Unless 2 forwards get injured or something, it's really not going to help in any way. Well, maybe if the coach fucked up, and the extra forward is someone whoshould have been there from the start.

Does anyone have a logical explanation for the shallow bomb to fergo tactic. I'd love to hear it. Why keep doing the same thing that's not working and they were on to it after the first 40 mins. It achieved nothing. We didn't even put chase pressure on the end of it.
Make that big fucker bend down and pick it up, put the thing in behind him and let him hear the footsteps, that's when he ***** it all up.

Last edited:
FFS... WALTERS HAS VOWED TO HONOUR HIS CONTRACT!!!! FAAAAAARRKKIN HELL

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.