State of Origin Game III - NSW vs QLD

Wow lol what a choke. Real soft defence on the edges

Great effort from the boys, the moment DCE didn't take the field goal I had a sinking feeling that was it.

That is fucking cruel. What a fight back

That finish brings back memories of Game 1 from the 1987 series, heartbreaking finish. The one where they show Bennett on TV with an expression of OH SHIT knowing what was coming.

Last edited:
At least it was a quality game, despite the fact it is a perfect illustration of how farcical the current refereeing regime is. 12 penalties in 40 minutes, then all of a sudden well less than 10 in the 2nd half. This is embarrassing, this is unprofessional garbage from a sporting competition.

Because it was 5th tackle with a decider on the line... Mbye was a fucking moron if he thought he was getting a penalty for that and he fucked up any chance of a quick play the ball and shot at field goal

Wasn't the first time he tried it either. :|

Our centres cost us the game. The ref refereeing the game like an actual nrl match the first half (aka the way the game should be refereed) and then magically putting the whistle away in the second was fucked too.

That stings but I am happy with how they played.

Gotta figure out a way to tackle Tedesco over the next 10 or so years, if it’s possible lol

DCE stuffed that up at the end. We shot ourselves in the foot big time 3 times in that game

I hope glasby and Morgan never wear a qld Jersey again. Morgan has played 12 origins ffs. 12 fucking origins! And glasby is great in defence but he loses all momentum in attack...

Hang your head in shame Mbye. That right there is exactly what is wrong with the game these days. Well, one of many but anyway.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Midean
  • westy316
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  • Mustafur
  • TimWhatley
  • Fatboy
  • Allo
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • IceWorks
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.