State of Origin I - QLD vs NSW - Live Discussion

He will need to adapt though. I haven't seen him contained like we did to the filthy cockroach tonight.

Yeah he will need to because teams will learn how to contain him. But that will come with experience. He'll learn the hard way and I have the upmost faith he will.

Deadset how many minutes did Mbye play? Why does Kevvie bother picking a bench utility if he's never gonna use them?

Gagai to centre and Feldt to wing is tempting but Gagai has been incredible on the wing

Isn’t Staggs from Wellington Nsw?
Honestly I don't know. I'd pull Maranta out of reserve grade to play centre ahead of Chambers is all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know. I'd pull Maranta out of reserve grade to play centre ahead of Chambers is all in saying.

Yeah Chambers didn’t just shit the bed he bought a couple of new ones to shit in then popped around the neighbourhood to see if anyone else’s needed shitting in too.

Honestly I don't know. I'd pull Maranta out of reserve grade to play centre ahead of Chambers is all in saying.

Pick Tommy. He has been in the NRL team of the week twice in the last 3 weeks
[automerge]1559737480[/automerge]
Give some credit to Moose tonight. I know he missed a tackle late on, but he was immense.

Last edited:
Walters has been a bit cuckoo this week but fittler needs to drop the Bondi hipster vibe.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Brotherdu
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • MrMoore
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Yem
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • ezpz
  • Rookie Alan
  • Palmer Wapau Fanclub
  • Sproj
  • Spooky1013
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.