STATE OF ORIGIN I

Status
Not open for further replies.
These half time Rugby League Week ratings are absolute rubbish!

NEW SOUTH WALES
1. Matt Moylan: 7
2. Blake Ferguson: 6
3. Michael Jennings: 6
18. Josh Morris: 5
5. Josh Mansour: 6
6. James Maloney: 7
7. Adam Reynolds: 6
8. Aaron Woods: 8
9. Robbie Farah: 7
10. Paul Gallen: 7
11. Boyd Cordner: 8
12. Josh Jackson: 6
15. James Tamou: 7

Interchange:
13. Greg Bird: 6
14. Dylan Walker: DNP
16. David Klemmer: 4
17. Andrew Fifita: DNP

QUEENSLAND
1. Darius Boyd: 8
2. Corey Oates: 6
3. Greg Inglis: 6
4. Justin O’Neill: 6
5. Dane Gagai: 7
6. Johnathan Thurston: 6
7. Cooper Cronk: 5
8. Matt Scott: 7
9. Cameron Smith: 7
10. Nate Myles: 6
11. Matt Gillett: 7
12. Sam Thaiday: 6
13. Corey Parker: 6

Interchange:
14. Michael Morgan: 3
15. Josh McGuire: 3
16. Aidan Guerra: DNP
17. Josh Papalii: 5

I know I'll regret this.

It's taken me 3 years to ask this, and I'm sure others have fallen for this tomfoolery before, but I gotta ask.

How does one support Brisbane, yet go for NSW in origin?

Or do you openly support the chooks?

tbh i think it stems back to the kevie langer renouf days. broncos back then were such a insanely exciting team to watch they won over a lot of fans in nsw esp teenagers and kids.

Good to see Ferguson taking over Josh Reynolds mantle as "cliche dumbshit nsw player"

The other Reynolds has done ok tbh. A few sneaky elbows to the head when he tackles.

We need to unleash our left edge. We need to get the ball to Inglis and Oates. Enough of the kid gloves, unleash the beasts!

You will be very surprised if you saw the Broncos support in NSW. There is a big fan base. There is plenty of other people like me out there.

I've had the misery of living here for quite a few years due to work now, but that wasn't what I was asking.

I proudly wore my QLD jumper all day at work today, got my fair share of glares but who gives a ****.
I mean how do you support a QLD team locally but go for NSW?

Agree Parker was very strong. And I thought Miles was solid when on. We lost a lot of go forward when they went off. Papali has been disappointing.

Phil Gould....not a single comment after our try. Shocking

13335367_10153494754492007_1142510625_n.jpg

Phil Gould....not a single comment after our try. Shocking

what do you expect its been this way ever since he startin commentating along with his egg head brothers fitler and joey. ch 9 doesnt care so we just suffer through it.

Gillett has gone to another level entirely. Easily the best second rower in the game at the moment.

what do you expect its been this way ever since he startin commentating along with his egg head brothers fitler and joey. ch 9 doesnt care so we just suffer through it.

It's Johns, Gould, Fittler, Rabs,Sterlo. And we get 1, Fatty. 5V1.

It's Johns, Gould, Fittler, Rabs,Sterlo. And we get 1, Fatty. 5V1.

yes but rabs and sterlo are no wear near as biased. i actually prefer listening to sterlo then fatty tbh

I don't think he has been that great tonight

Really? I think he's been great personally. Has been close to the try line on a number of occasions and his defence has been mint.

Been a very tight and close game but that was to be expected. Queensland were all over NSW in the first 20 and NSW were getting momentum back but that try could be the biggest moment of the game. From a NSW perspective we've done well to only trial by 6-4 with all the possession that the Maroons have had they have only come up with the 1 try. Moylan has been going well on debut apart from that bomb he fucked up, forced a repeat set when the Blues got down Queensland's end for the first time. Cordner has also impressed me, he is thriving in the starting role.

Bench needs to be used better. Hope Fifita plays big minutes along with Klemmer in the second half.

Are you serious?! You must be watching a replay of him in a 2014 game.

well broncoman is only watching his beloved blues and how hard done by they have been after all :laugh: cant blame him for not watching what our players do unless its dirty

yes but rabs and sterlo are no wear near as biased. i actually prefer listening to sterlo then fatty tbh

Nah, Rabs is a knob. Hides it well but his voice goes up an octave or 2 when NSW make a meter. Wholeheartedly agree on the Sterlo v Fat statement though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.