STATE OF ORIGIN I

Status
Not open for further replies.
well broncoman is only watching his beloved blues and how hard done by they have been after all :laugh: cant blame him for not watching what our players do unless its dirty

Haha i've been watching the Maroons as well. Boyd has been the best Queensland player imo.

hoping we can get some early ball to inglis. its like watching the broncos play and giving roberts nothing but shit ball.

Been a very tight and close game but that was to be expected. Queensland were all over NSW in the first 20 and NSW were getting momentum back but that try could be the biggest moment of the game. From a NSW perspective we've done well to only trial by 6-4 with all the possession that the Maroons have had they have only come up with the 1 try. Moylan has been going well on debut apart from that bomb he fucked up, forced a repeat set when the Blues got down Queensland's end for the first time. Cordner has also impressed me, he is thriving in the starting role.

Bench needs to be used better. Hope Fifita plays big minutes along with Klemmer in the second half.

She's a 50/50 split with possession Bman.

Haha i've been watching the Maroons as well. Boyd has been the best Queensland player imo.

haha was just a light hearted jab. i actually think nsw have been better side and qld lucky to be in front hoping qld can turn it around second half and play better

think qld need to score first early. get some lead cuase the home crowd is gonna be so important for nsw in last 10 minutes

Best part of not supporting NSW - not having to cheer on fergo.

**** off Maloney you cheap shot merchant.

nsw seem to be defending a little better then qld this game so far.

Should that not constitute either a flop or as Gus explicitly said (glowingly mind you) a second effort once the tackle was completed

NSW short kicking game has been excellent.

Wonder when the last time NSW forced 3 drop outs was?

Please, p-lease....can one of you artist geeks (yes Morkel, I'm looking at you) make a GIF of that Morris tap/kick/drop......?

:laugh:

man thurston has been so shit so far. maybe he needs to pretend hes playing agains brisbane

I wonder if Morgan copped one of Klemmer's raised knees?

High stepping Dave Klemmer there.

How is Klemmer allowed to run like that? Fucking bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.