State of Origin II - NSW v Queensland - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about we wait and see what is happening before we start getting all negative ...

the media have had no idea all week, they have run about 4 different scenarios, so whatever happens they will point to the right one to say they knew all along.

we don't know how injured DCE is at all, for all we know he has fully recovered and is at 100%, and the maroons camp is foxing it, so that if DCE does play, the NSW game plan is to put all the pressure on him, leaving the likes of Inglis, Slater, Thurston, Hodges etc, more room to do what they do best..

And as much as i think Hunt is becoming a quality player. the fact is that at this stage DCE is the better all-round player.

Last edited:
the back up plan for dce getting injured is inglis to the halves and mcqueen to the centres. mcqueen seems to be a mainstay for qld for the next 5 years due to his versatility.

i hope hunt isn't too disheartened for getting dropped last minute and instead thrilled for the experience of training with the maroon elite. i'm not giving up on the idea of dce getting until warm up to make a decision though. hunt may still get a run

Qld have come in a bit from 2.40 to 2.20
Nsw out to 1.72

Last edited:
Origin fail over the loudspeaker at work. They called Trent Hodkinson Trent Hodgson.

Has Hunt confirmed to be playing? Either on the bench or in for Cherry?

Is anyone as excited as me for 45 minutes of an entire commentary team and production office at Nine pleasuring themselves over the blues and how it's such a waste of time for qld to be showing up when it's just guaranteed the blues are going to make history? (history being the team that finally won a series after 8 years.. Hmm that doesn't sound like something I'd be jumping around about)
End of rant

Is anyone as excited as me for 45 minutes of an entire commentary team and production office at Nine pleasuring themselves over the blues and how it's such a waste of time for qld to be showing up when it's just guaranteed the blues are going to make history? (history being the team that finally won a series after 8 years.. Hmm that doesn't sound like something I'd be jumping around about)
End of rant
Was listening to Talkin Sport this afternoon, Hughes, Tunks and co reckon tonight will be a "Where were you" moment as in everybody will remember where they were when the Blues broke the 8 straight.

End of rant

Well, if nothing else, it'll fire up the viewers. I prefer stuff like that over The Voice contestants singing on stage or whatever.

BqZqJJECEAAJBmT.jpg:large

Mal had better pray to himself DCE doesn't get injured. Otherwise we go down in a fireball of failure.

Great, nothing that pumps you up as much as shitty music.

That's the worst song rendition of an song I've ever seen. Haha

did they word anything correctly or even put the microphone to their mouths? That was hilarious!!

I love how much they're pumping up Hayne's tyres, the last time this happened (Parra in the GF) he went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • heartly87
  • jd87
  • K-Style
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Shane Tronc
  • eggstar10
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.