Stay classy Gal!

Pure grub. NSW median and fans continue to treat him like a hero.

Meh, he's grown up a lot since his past indiscretions. Complete brain fart with Origin, I don't know what he was thinking, probably not.

Once a grub, always a grub. I thought he had grown up too but seems like he could only hide his true colours for so long. I bet his two kids loved watching daddy punch on into a guy that wasn't expecting it

Nashy is right, he's improved a lot. That said, you can polish a turd but it's still a peice of shit. Dog acts aren't beyond him.

Has Gallen apologised for punching Myles yet? Didn't think so.

He has no concept of the damage this kind of thing does to the game in 2013. It's not "part of the game" anymore. It's not something people want to see. If people want to see punches thrown, they go watch UFC or some shit... or head to the pub at Woodridge.

He has no concept of the damage this kind of thing does to the game in 2013. It's not "part of the game" anymore. It's not something people want to see. If people want to see punches thrown, they go watch UFC or some shit... or head to the pub at Woodridge.

Yeah ....I don't think so. People / RL fans want to see a fight in SOO.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...history-of-shame/story-fniablkr-1226658918447

I honestly don't think I've ever hated a rugby league player more than at this point that this germ.

Love it !! :biggrin:

But they've missed out so much more

like;

Gallen urinating on the head of a team mate at an after game piss up

Gallen using racial slurs back in 2009

Gallen donkey kicking a Titans player last year as the player lied behind him in a tackle

Gallen purposely kneeing Dave Taylor in the head last year. Funny thing with that one was the dumb scummy grub hurt his own knee and had to be replaced. :loool:

Dirty, scummy, lying racist ****.

Perfect candidate to lead NSW.

941311_588343751186958_1870357080_n_zpsaac56c6a.jpg

He has no concept of the damage this kind of thing does to the game in 2013. It's not "part of the game" anymore. It's not something people want to see. If people want to see punches thrown, they go watch UFC or some ****... or head to the pub at Woodridge.
Speak for yourself, I love a good origin fight however Gallen just king hit after a cheap shot to the head where Myles would have been dazed already, he's a dirty grub.

Amazing how big of an over-reaction this has caused get real that was nothing compared to what happened in the 80's and to some extent the 90's. None of the players from either side seem to fussed about it, typical of the media blowing things over the top.

I loved how Gordy had a go at him on the footy show last night.

Putting yourself on a pedestal?

Compared to the fucking retards that want to see fights, yes, I'm quite rightly on a pedestal.

One punch can kill. How many times do we hear it? How many times do we see news of people in comas or killed from a punch up on the street? The outpouring of disgust is palpable....then on the weekend a footy player punches another footy player and dickheads cheer?

The AFL got it right fully outlawing punch ups. The NRL, as usual, lags behind. Quick fix: one punch, one send off. Done. If players got a mandatory send off any time they threw a punch they'd soon learn to control their pea brains a bit more.

I loved how Gordy had a go at him on the footy show last night.

Pretty hypocritical of Gorden Tallis having a go at someone for starting a punch-up. Love and respect the rampaging bull but check out these 2 fights

Last edited by a moderator:

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.