Stephen Kearney Named Warriors Coach

I'm wondering if we'll see any trade style deals go down in the off season between Wayne and Kearney... I reckon Kearney probably has a couple of lads he would like to take with him

I'm wondering if we'll see any trade style deals go down in the off season between Wayne and Kearney... I reckon Kearney probably has a couple of lads he would like to take with him

I like Glenn, great clubman, but I would be neither surprised or disappointed if he left with Kearney considering Gillet and Thaiday's extensions and Oates belonging as an edge forward. I can't see him being extended beyond 17, considering the balance of our team, and I doubt Bennett would stand in his way to secure a longer term deal. Especially if rumours re us chasing a prop have legs.

I like Glenn, great clubman, but I would be neither surprised or disappointed if he left with Kearney considering Gillet and Thaiday's extensions and Oates belonging as an edge forward. I can't see him being extended beyond 17, considering the balance of our team, and I doubt Bennett would stand in his way to secure a longer term deal. Especially if rumours re us chasing a prop have legs.

Glenn for Albert Vete

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.