COMP SVRL Expression of Interest

tommy

State of Origin Captain
It's all yours bro!

You can shout me a buffet breakfast at that Motto Farm place next time you roll through. 😂

Not really though, coz I'm a hermit.
Thanks mate. Went through there 2 months ago, I'm in Victoria for the foreseeable future. I don't think they want customers that could eat the whole buffet by themselves.....

LittleDavey83

NRL Player
Bundy
I was about to until I read all that haha.. Honestly guys, with 5 kids, life is super busy. Happy to relinquish my interest and watch from afar this year, you guys all get into it!!

Ok really I want to see what mistakes not to make when I play next year, so stink it up fellas...

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
I was about to until I read all that haha.. Honestly guys, with 5 kids, life is super busy. Happy to relinquish my interest and watch from afar this year, you guys all get into it!!

Ok really I want to see what mistakes not to make when I play next year, so stink it up fellas...
If Ningers and Tom become an item (they do make an handsome pair), you're still most welcome.
Don't worry about mistakes, I'm sure you won't suck as much as broncos4life broncos4life !
Speaking of, just check his initial season (well, almost all of them really) to learn what not to do.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
If Ningers and Tom become an item (they do make an handsome pair), you're still most welcome.
Don't worry about mistakes, I'm sure you won't suck as much as broncos4life broncos4life !
Speaking of, just check his initial season (well, almost all of them really) to learn what not to do.
Only one year removed from being the champ mate, how's your recent record?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nerd

Twitter