Sydney Oztag Rd 10 - 19/01/09

Hitman

Hitman

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Okay, I haven't play since last year so I'm looking forward to playing Monday and seeing all the boys again. So who's in?

Sydney BHQ vs The Quick & The Dead @ 8:30pm - Field 1

IN:
Hitman

OUT:

TENTATIVE:

HAVEN'T HEARD FROM:

I am definitely out unfortunately, I am under strict doctors orders not to play any form of sport today until at least the 28th of this month when I get the stitches out of my back (which I had put in after my surgery of sorts today).

I wish everyone the best of luck and I may well see you guys on Monday anyway.

The Rock said:
He had to get a big fat herpie cut of his back lolz.

Well that would probably the Campbo term for what it was but it was actually a skin tag (which is a fancy name for a clump of skin outside the skins surface)

Amit, Sung, Alex, Che and myself will be playing. Will need to get back to you guys on Jack.

Also just letting you know that Alex and I will not be available for the 2nd and 9th of Feb matches due to a road trip we have organised with mates. Does anyone know if there are matches on for Australia Day?

No match on Australia day....drink all the booze you want.

Well looks like Che is out due to work commitments but Jack will be playing. Do we have enough?

We lost 14-3 last night with 7 players. We did okay considering... most of us thought the score would've been higher against us.

*Waiting for Coxy to respond* :P

coxy, we r realli unlucky going to think of events that have happened this season. we need some salary cap relief!

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Ondi
  • Tim K
  • bb_gun
  • heartly87
  • Galah
  • Stix
  • Midean
  • levikaden
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Inknition
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Mustafur
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.