T20 Australia V India

S

Steve Ward

BRL Player
Jul 7, 2011
Our team T20s: Bailey (C), Warner (VC), Birt, Christian, Doherty, Faulkner, Finch, Hogg, D.Hussey, Lee, M.Marsh, S.Marsh, McKay, Wade.
Don't look to bad.
I think it should be close

Cant believe he made the team but he had a awesome big bash

I am still not sold on these selectors TBH. It is a decent side but it still could be better.

Wonder what brad hodge thinks of the selectors picking hoggy?

It's weird they "drop" Haddin from the form he's best suited too. He his quite a good batsman at 20/20. I'd have had him in the side as a fielder and Wade in behind the stumps.

It's weird they "drop" Haddin from the form he's best suited too. He his quite a good batsman at 20/20. I'd have had him in the side as a fielder and Wade in behind the stumps.

Thought Haddin retired from the International T20 stuff just recently?

I don't know. I don't know why he would. It's the one thing he's good at ffs.

I thought he retired from International T20's. He certainly is well suited to them IMO.

He's not even good at knowing his own capability. Lol.

Let's hope Warner fires up tonight. It's very crap weather in Sydney ATM

hopefully the weather clears for the game..

Stats and trivia
-At 40, Hogg will be the third-oldest man to play a T20 international. He played two T20s for Australia back in 2006 and 2007, but didn't take a wicket.
-Australia and India have met in four T20s for two wins each - the first two went India's way and Australia won the second two

The pitch is going to be spicy. The Aussie women's side were 5/30

It's only 20-20 I know but Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Haddin

Wade is awesome, get him in there for all forms of the game!!!

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • johnny plath
  • Behold
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.