T20 Australia V India

No matter which way you look at it Hussey is in our best T20 side. Australia have never taken the format seriously and it is about time they did.

Australia have never taken the format seriously and it is about time they did.

Why?

It's not about winning, it's about attracting a crowd. The games attract a crowd regardless of who is playing for Australia. Keep letting it be nuffies and give them an experience playing in front of a big crowd.

Why?

It's not about winning, it's about attracting a crowd. The games attract a crowd regardless of who is playing for Australia. Keep letting it be nuffies and give them an experience playing in front of a big crowd.

We still want to win. We used to pick a lot of young players and give them exposure in T20 cricket. It looks like we are now trying to pick our best side. Would prefer to give exposure in ODI cricket TBH.

I honestly don't give a hoot about 20/20.

It was good when they first introduced it as it was something new, but the novelty has worn off for me. The concept has been milked far too much IMO.

Test cricket FTW!

Test match cricket is certainly the ultimate in my eyes. I like all forms though.

I honestly don't give a hoot about 20/20.

It was good when they first introduced it as it was something new, but the novelty has worn off for me. The concept has been milked far too much IMO.

Test cricket FTW!

I agree. I actually found the last 2 games boring and tedious. Maybe because Mark Nicholas and co were trying SO hard to make everything seem so exciting.

Most T20s seem very one sided.

Utter rubbish, only 61 off 30. Terrible. Sack him now, don't even wait for the next innings - get him out. Burn his kit and have him run out of the stadium by the guard and a doberman.

Mockered.

But one decent rain interrupted game doesn't make him the superstar he's constantly talked up as.

Well so far this summer when he has played in Australian colours he has had 2 good performances and 1 poor one.

That's the sort of innings he plays in domestic cricket all the time - I'd like to see him do it more than 10% of the time in internationals before I get too excited

You know your struggling when you average over 30 coming in at 6..

I am not a DHuss fan, he is playing better this season then I've ever seen, but he still needs to be more consistent to get my respect as an Aus class player. That said, he seems like a real nice, polite young man lol!

Well the husseys had a ripper of a game last night

*giggle*

It's up there with jack reed not being fast enough to play centre

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • Sanjit Joseph
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.