T20 Australia V India

Not that I'm a T20 cricket connoisseur but this is another game where he basically cost us the game. Considering he's meant to be this awesome player he seldom delivers.

And as an ODI player I'm still unsure how he's even considered. He's woeful.

I agree that he shouldn't be in the ODI side but seriously he is an outstanding T20 player and has performed with the bat and the ball for us on many occasions.

Responsible for the run outs of his captain and Finch who was looking in good form, poor strike rate and gave his wicket away cheaply.

That's true, the attack could have been better but the total wasn't big enough and considering he's meant to be an awesome T20 player, Hussey just wasn't up to scratch.

So Hussey isn't able to have a bad game?? You are a ####en idiot. Wake up seriously.

Baileys run out was his own fault - you could quite clearly hear DHuss call NO. Whilst Finch was a little unlucky. It was a slight error in judgement on behalf of DHuss, however it was a brilliant piece of fielding and he was out by centimetres. 8/10 times that brings a response of 'great running'. I don't have him anywhere near ODIs, however he's the first player picked in the T20 team. He hasn't quite translated his best to the international arena, I will give you that, however in a day and age when franchises are stronger than some countries it's not of a concern.

Ave - 32
SR - 136

Add those together and anything over 160 is exceptional.

Don't forget to add in his very handy bowling and superb fielding.

And that's my issue m1c, he hasn't been able to dominate in the international arena and that's what I care about.

beads, get off your high horse for once. I've seen more bad games from Hussey than good. Take a page from m1c's book and learn how to argue without being hostile.

When you get a clue I won't call you a ####en idiot.

Beads, there's no need to dish our personal insults if you disagree with someone.

Tone it down.

There is no need for terrorism either but that still happens.

If given the choice it wouldn't be tolerated.

There is no need for terrorism either but that still happens.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Honestly mate, just give it a rest. It's easy to debate things without taking digs at people. :handshake:

FWIW I agree re: Hussey. He's awesome for Victoria/Melbourne Stars in T20 but pretty average for Australia

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.