T20 Australia V India

By all reports Wade is a brilliant sledger behind the stumps as well

He's absolutely blitzed it tonight.

Warner's switch hit was pretty sweet.

He's absolutely blitzed it tonight.

Warner's switch hit was pretty sweet.

On the switch hit, I know some (Tubby) whinge about it being unfair. IMO let it happen. It's a low percentage play, going to result in more wickets than 6s, and when it comes off it's spectacular.
I think the only thing they should look at changing is the LBW law.

Rule should be simpler.
As long as it strikes you in line and is hitting, then you're out, regardless of whether it pitches outside leg.
And if you don't play a shot it doesn't matter where the ball pitches or hits you, if it's hitting the stumps you're out. Stop this padding up bullshit.

Why change the LBW law though? It's not like anyone is padding up in T20. The law is the way it is to stop negative bowling more than anything.

I liked the switch hit! It's very hard to do and hardly "unfair". Tubby's just jealous he couldn't do it.

I went to bed before Australia fielded, how did Wade go behind the stumps?

Why would Lbw law need changing?

Ask Coxy its his and Ian Chappells idea ;)

Too much change for a shot that only a few people play. It's not going to go for 6 all the time either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Suck my balls India. hang your head in shame you losers

You realize they can't hear you, right?

Has been happening for years - why all of a sudden an issue now?

That is just how it is in T20 cricket. Once you lose momentum it is hard to get it back. Aussies started poorly and paid the price. India were exceptional in the field.

Is David Hussey the most overrated player in sport?

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • KickHaas
  • Rambstien
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.