T20 World Cup Discussion

I just feel like if both of our openers fail, it puts extreme pressure on Mitchell Marsh and let's be honest with the way they are going, there's every chance that is a common occurrence throughout the World Cup.

I think Smith at 3 is the better option, he won't need to be extravagant, probably gets out there during the powerplay and can manipulate the field to milk the boundaries. I don't think Stoinis and Marsh should be in the side, we need to sacrifice one of them for a batsman with a better technique against spin.

I just feel like if both of our openers fail, it puts extreme pressure on Mitchell Marsh and let's be honest with the way they are going, there's every chance that is a common occurrence throughout the World Cup.

I think Smith at 3 is the better option, he won't need to be extravagant, probably gets out there during the powerplay and can manipulate the field to milk the boundaries. I don't think Stoinis and Marsh should be in the side, we need to sacrifice one of them for a batsman with a better technique against spin.

Which Aussie batsmen are good against spin though? That’s the problem, there are barely 3 and a half decent batsmen in the whole country. One of them can’t buy a run presently.

Which Aussie batsmen are good against spin though? That’s the problem, there are barely 3 and a half decent batsmen in the whole country. One of them can’t buy a run presently.

Marnus is no mug in T20's, I don't know why they are so reluctant to put him and Smith in the same T20 side, even if they both strike at 120-130, 10 overs of that and then bring in the likes of Maxwell, Stoinis/Marsh and whoever else they want to have down the order.

It's unrealistic to expect to clear the rope for 20 overs, especially against some of the high quality spinners going around

Deadset, Matt Nable has now infected the T20 world cup intro too. Seriously, which focus groups suggest to Fox that anyone at all wants to see any of these boring monologues, let alone more?

Australia:

1. FInch
2. Warner
3. Marsh
4. Smith
5. Maxwell
6. Stoinis
7. Wade
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

So no Agar, Warner gets the chance for another duck and somehow Wade keeps being an automatic selection.

That side looks pretty good to me but it badly needs Warner and Finch to get some sort of start.

That is an epic bad review from SA. Hit on the back leg crouching in front of middle, as plumb as you will ever get, and they review it.

Zampa get a second! SA in LOADS of toruble here.

Oh that's a shocking run out for SA, they could have been out three times.

Rabada smashed in the neck, he's ok. Phew!

I suspect he'll get fired up by that when he bowls.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • The Strapper
  • levikaden
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.