T20 World Cup Discussion

Ouch. Hopefully all the pitches will be like this, for Australia's sake and it also just seems like a pretty decent pitch

Need to get Markram, he is their last hope here and he can score fast.

Hazlewood 2/19 off 4 overs, great great bowling.

Let's be serious here though, how does Wade keep being an automatic selection? He has hardly taken one cleanly all day.

Oh great, Mark Nicholas is back for some reason.

And we'll all be surprised to know one of the openers (Finch) falls for a duck.

Warner gone for 14. Deadset, this is predictable.

Smith and Maxwell playing sensible innings here, this deck is tough to bat on. I’d say they try and get to about 80 if they can and then with 40 to get, lift the pace.

Smith falls to a on absolute screamer, that’s a stunner. Wow! Cracking game here.

Australia collapsing, Maxwell out. You just know it, this side is underdone and it’s showing. They might limp over the line but SA were bad too but they are doing their best to throw this away. I don’t trust Wade to pull out a cameo or need. Hope I’m wrong.

34 needed off 22, that Smith wicket you just knew had the potential to end this for Australia.

I would take Tajikistan’s too order batting over Australia’s.. we are insipid, hapless, hopeless..

11 off that over thanks to two very streaky Wade 4s. Heart in mouth stuff here.

3 key bowlers done and it’ll be Pretorius, time to go.

They just can’t get this ball away, 2 fours will get them home you’d think.

Only 7 off that over and now it’s Nortje, they need to go here, it’s getting too late. Not confident at all.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.