OPINION Tallis is a flog

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Fair dinkum, this bloke should not be anywhere near this club. His love of continually bagging it is out of control.

Someone mentioned it earlier but he and Kent and co ripped in recently after the South’s game.
Link is here:

Don’t hang around the place when they win it all and you think you’re a club legend because many now despise you for your lack of commitment to the club. A lot of the true legends such as Pearl and co stick the boot in when they think it’s warranted now and then but this constant putting down of the club is pathetic.

Feel free to post other examples of this clowns flogginess here.

Mate if we all posted this thread would be 1000 pages long haha. The whole triple m call the other night had him and that other Flog Dobbo going as hard as they could.

The guy is a joke. I have lost total respect for the guy. He was my favourite player as a kid apart from Webcke. He has s real resentment towards this club. Has said he doesn't go to functions or old boys days because the youth don't treat him with respect. He has a huge chip on his shoulder and an ego problem. If he took a look at himself he would see people don't like taking advice from arrogant dickheads.

Has said he doesn't go to functions or old boys days because the youth don't treat him with respect.

It's his own bloody fault that the youth don't treat him with respect any more, given the shit he spews about this club and everyone involved in it

Capture

The doodleburger is probably pissed we have a 19 year old backrower more damaging now, at 19 than he ever was. In years to come Tallis will be lucky to make the bench of a greatest side. Would that make people that called him a bench player right?

The doodleburger is probably pissed we have a 19 year old backrower more damaging now, at 19 than he ever was. In years to come Tallis will be lucky to make the bench of a greatest side. Would that make people that called him a bench player right?
Maybe in 200 years time. Even then, I'm not so sure.

Amazing that a bloke who sat out a year of footy so he could could come play for the Broncs would be such a venomous enemy of same now. Buck must have took a nasty shit in his Weet Bix at some stage.

Amazing that a bloke who sat out a year of footy so he could could come play for the Broncs would be such a venomous enemy of same now. Buck must have took a nasty shit in his Weet Bix at some stage.
Yes, I don't get it. I thought the vendetta was against Bennett, but he clearly holds a grudge against the club for something as well.

I just love them getting giddy at the thought of us losing Fifita as well. Him, Hooper and Kent were practically begging for it to happen, any excuse to stick the boot in to the evil Broncos amirite?

"He could be a good pick up for the Titans there, Gordie" (Boyd)

And then the clip instantly cuts off before we hear the response lol

Last edited:
In terms of playing ability and performance in isolation, he absolutely deserves respect.

Tallis has had too many hits to the head, the whole reason why Sydney media love him is because he talks shit about us.

As someone who lives in Sydney the only guy that's fair to us is Wendell.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't get it. I thought the vendetta was against Bennett, but he clearly holds a grudge against the club for something as well.
Maybe cos we don't pay him the way the Titans do. Plus bagging the Broncos is his meal ticket, lord knows the fat bald old **** doesn't offer anything else of value.

Imagine being so stupid you sold your soul for a car. One he probably has to give back too. :rofl

Active Now

• Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Mustafur
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • NSW stables
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.