OFFICIAL Tallis is a flog

It's so intertwined- Tallis is married to Jemma Elder whose dad is Jim Elder- former deputy premier and Bennett's football manager at Souths and Broncos.

Jemma is on the Titans board. Tallis' desire to keep his job and wife probably means he doesn't critically analysis too much about the Titans. To be honest she probably doesn't tell him too much!

It's so intertwined- Tallis is married to Jemma Elder whose dad is Jim Elder- former deputy premier and Bennett's football manager at Souths and Broncos.

Jemma is on the Titans board. Tallis' desire to keep his job and wife probably means he doesn't critically analysis too much about the Titans. To be honest she probably doesn't tell him too much!
So you're saying Tallis is a flog?

sad chris crocker GIF

Leave Gordie Alone!!

No, I jest freakin fire away at this lunatic. One of the rare bronco players I just have no time for.

Apparently his nickname is the bull it suits him because he is full of Bullshit

Gordie was talking about his time at the dragons the other day - he played for NSW under 20s.

Hes clearly just a bloke sticking up for his buddy, just the same as he was a bloke trying to get his buddy a job before they sacked Seebs.

Gordie was talking about his time at the dragons the other day - he played for NSW under 20s.

Hes clearly just a bloke sticking up for his buddy, just the same as he was a bloke trying to get his buddy a job before they sacked Seebs.

Thurston too, until 2004 it was played under Residency, and both had gone to Sydney not Origin rules. Thurston played for NSW U19 and Residents. Tallis just NSW U19.

Tallis has never understood the concept of a conflict of interest.

Thurston too, until 2004 it was played under Residency, and both had gone to Sydney not Origin rules. Thurston played for NSW U19 and Residents. Tallis just NSW U19.

View attachment 29839
Yeah I know why he played, just pointing out his hypocrisy. He just shouldn't use QLDer as leverage in his argument. I don't really think he means it, I think he's just saying anything and everything to stick up for his best mate.

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Broncosgirl
  • thenry
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Ondi
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • mitch222
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mr Fourex
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.