NEWS Tallis puts Seibold on final notice

We have a get out clause based on performance. Apparently

"It is understood if the Broncos decided to pull the trigger, the club would not have to pay Seibold the remainder of his deal – but at least 12 months' salary."

They have got the coaching contract spot on, just have to apply the same to those ridiculous player options.

"It is understood if the Broncos decided to pull the trigger, the club would not have to pay Seibold the remainder of his deal – but at least 12 months' salary."

They have got the coaching contract spot on, just have to apply the same to those ridiculous player options.

Slightly different in some ways with a coach. If player underperforms he can get dropped to ISC, you cant do that with a coach, you have to sack him. I think a 5 year deal was stupid anyway tbh.

Slightly different in some ways with a coach. If player underperforms he can get dropped to ISC, you cant do that with a coach, you have to sack him. I think a 5 year deal was stupid anyway tbh.

Would being a public company that answers to Murdoch shareholders have more weight in decisions like the 5 year deal, from a business perspective? I know we’re not a big player in the grand scheme of things so stuff like share price fluctuations are very small and wouldn’t have a big impact, but yeah.

Would being a public company that answers to Murdoch shareholders have more weight in decisions like the 5 year deal, from a business perspective? I know we’re not a big player in the grand scheme of things so stuff like share price fluctuations are very small and wouldn’t have a big impact, but yeah.

I'd be lying if i said i had any idea about any of that! 😁

Its interesting, I always thought Gordy just hated Wayne but apparently he just loves having a dig at the Broncos any chance he can get.

If I'm honest tho I want and expect to see results from the club this year, not necessarily a premiership but we should be building on last year, we should at minimum be looking at pushing hard for or making into the top 4.

IMO, Just scraping into the top 8 would be a total failure of a year.

Its interesting, I always thought Gordy just hated Wayne but apparently he just loves having a dig at the Broncos any chance he can get.

If I'm honest tho I want and expect to see results from the club this year, not necessarily a premiership but we should be building on last year, we should at minimum be looking at pushing hard for or making into the top 4.

Agree. I think if we get our share of luck with injuries/suspensions etc (already having issues) then I think we should be knocking on, if not firmly entrenched in the Top 4. There are only a handful of sides that I'd say have better or more settled rosters than ours at full strength and our results need to reflect that.

By 2021 though I'd be expecting to see us competing on Grand Final Day.

He loves to bite the hand that feeds him. He trades on being ‘the Brisbane/Broncos guy’ and takes every chance to then sink the boot in. He’s playing the game and credit for making a post-playing career out of it, but he shouldn’t be immune to consequences.

Time for the club to start excluding him imo

He loves to bite the hand that feeds him. He trades on being ‘the Brisbane/Broncos guy’ and takes every chance to then sink the boot in. He’s playing the game and credit for making a post-playing career out of it, but he shouldn’t be immune to consequences.

This. I was furious a few years ago when he was on the promo stuff for the memberships. My biggest wish for this club is that they finally grow a backbone and stand up to guys like Tallis and keep him out of everything.

Doesn't habe to be "what changes" and can be "what was learned"
Still a young squad who don't know the intricacies of the game.

You see a lot of older boys, who don't have the speed, or strength any more, but know when to apply 100% and when to wait. How to remain composed, and importantly how to deal with life as a footballer, which translates to performance on the field.
I think its fair to say anything less than a top four position will be a dissappointment. If we can't do that then you have to wonder what will change to win it the year after. With a spine of Turpin, Croft, Milford and Bird/Isaako thats pretty strong start, add to it one of the best packs in the competition and combine it with a fairly strong backline and I can't see why we shouldn't expect it.
Of course it all has to work together, but thats the coach's job.

If anyone ever needed proof Tallis was scum it's when he went and blurted private conversations to the media that were told in confidence and then wouldn't back down.

Shit **** of a man.

Tallis should donate his brain to science. Tomorrow. Nobody will notice the difference.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.