Tamou Done For DUI - Suspended for Origin 2

Good to see common sense prevail with NSW announcing their decision to stand down Tamou.

Like jarro though, it's not like they're missing out on much. Woods could come in and basically play a similar role given Fifita is going to be there off the bench.

Yeah, Blues have plenty of front row depth. Unlike Queensland.

Well they do have over twice the amount of eligible players...yet choose to coerce players from other nations.

Call me bias but that's worse than anything Queensland has ever done.

Well they do have over twice the amount of eligible players...yet choose to coerce players from other nations.

Call me bias but that's worse than anything Queensland has ever done.

And they're so pathetic that they'll still whinge about Inglis.

There was a good discussion about this on Sterlo last night, Matty Johns made a very good point that he wasn't just putting himself at risk he was putting the passengers in his car at risk and the general public. He deserves to be dropped from the team as punishment for what he has done.

There was a good discussion about this on Sterlo last night, Matty Johns made a very good point that he wasn't just putting himself at risk he was putting the passengers in his car at risk and the general public. He deserves to be dropped from the team as punishment for what he has done.

Exactly. And this is why people who dismiss drink driving as a misdemeanour are completely out of their tree.

Stoning.

Made to go to hospitals/rehabilitation units where victims of drink driving are.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Brotherdu
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Fatboy
  • RodF
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.