Tamou Done For DUI - Suspended for Origin 2

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
This could affect the Blues Team for Game II.

Usually DUI would not be a massive deal but 4 times over may be viewed as bringing the game into disrepute.
Interested to see how the new admin approach this.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8672939

Last edited:
Re: Tamou Done For DUI

That would be right... :001_rolleyes:

4 times over and driving unlicensed!

It's all good boys, he is one of nsw better players. Not only will he be fine to play he will most likely be hailed a hero for actually managing to drive that off his face.

I expect Slothfield to realise an in depth investigation into how he was set up by qld police

inb4 Tamau recieves his knighthood and the Danny Weidler exclusive ...

Why couldn't it be some other NSW'ker dickhead, and not one of my SVRL props? :cursing:

He should have punched the cops and get hailed a hero and get a medal

He will play. He should never be allowed to drive again. 4 times? Few nights in jail I think.

has anyone ever had a go with one of those DIY breathaliser devices whilst on the gas ? Would be interested to know how 'blind' one is when blowing .2 as Tamau did.

I never drink and drive, so I've always blown a doughnut... :laugh:

Absolute fucking scum.

No doubt all he'll get is some soft arse penalty.

Four times over the limit FFS and he's unlicenced. What a fucking joke of a person.

How can you want to play alongside this guy?

The fact that this guy can get done like this and then represent his state in a few weeks really sets a great example for the game. Getting fucking sick of all the cuntbags playing footy these days. They take it all for granted.

Tamou Done For DUI

There is no excuse for drink driving and he should be punished according to the law (lose his licence for XX years and fined and whatever else they get community service etc) but how does his job as a rugby league player change anything?..

Rugby league players are NOT role models. Whoever thinks so is deluded and needs to get over it.

Just like any other person who gets done for drink driving (I.e. business man, politician, whatever the role) why should it punish them professionally?

This is an issue the Cowboys will deal with not the NRL, he will get a hefty fine at least but he will have no trouble paying that. Dissapointing to see a great player mucking around like that, 4 times over the legal limit is dangerous and stupid.

There is no excuse for drink driving and he should be punished according to the law (lose his licence for XX years and fined and whatever else they get community service etc) but how does his job as a rugby league player change anything?..

Rugby league players are NOT role models. Whoever thinks so is deluded and needs to get over it.

Just like any other person who gets done for drink driving (I.e. business man, politician, whatever the role) why should it punish them professionally?

If i lost my licence I would lose my job, why should he be treated any differently?

He shouldn't have gotten into Fuifui's "Mother".

Any chance the Cows will sack him?

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.