NEWS TC Robati signs for three more years

Promising NZ born backrower Teurui (TC) Robati has extended his contract by three years on the eve of his NRL debut. Robati is currently on a $60,000 contract, but will be promoted to Brisbane’s full time squad for 2022. Weighing in at 105kgs, Robati has 17 offloads from six games for Wynnum and is averaging 115 metres per match this season.

Screentcrobati   B9L4kK AjWY

Making the world taste good

His manager Paul Sutton said

“TC is full of aggression, he’s like a raging beast. This has been his first year in the Intrust Super Cup at Wynnum Manly and he is towelling blokes up. He was under contract for another year but I had phone calls from a number of clubs expressing interest, so the Broncos were keen to tie him up."

“TC loves busting tackles, he runs with real aggression and even at Broncos training he isn’t afraid to get stuck into his teammates. This is a big step up for TC but he won’t be daunted by facing the Storm.”

TPJ:

“I played against him in a trial at Wynnum in pre-season. We have an Intrust Super Cup player-of-the-week and he has won that award a few times this year. His form warrants his selection and hopefully we can make it a memorable night. It’s always good to see a guy make his debut so hopefully we can play well to get a win for him. He is a tough back-rower. I’m sure Kevvie has faith in him.”

McHunt

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I thought this had already happened. Regardless, good stuff!

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Well i guess our second row is sorted for the next 3 years in Piakura, Robati, and Riki.

I wonder how much we’re paying him.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
He looks pretty tall but the women may not be so it might just be the photo.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
He's the wrong height for a modern day league player, he'll get suspended every time he tackles.
I had thought similarly. Earlier on this year and several times over recent years I've posted that if were the coach I'd be coaching my guys to bend at the waist and abandon the high ball and all mentality. So sick of guys waltzing forward 10 metres after contact. Must have known what was coming.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Well i guess our second row is sorted for the next 3 years in Piakura, Robati, and Riki.

I wonder how much we’re paying him.
Let’s start guessing
3 years 1.9 million with a house bonus every year
Get onto it pistol Pete

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Promising NZ born backrower Teurui (TC) Robati has extended his contract by three years on the eve of his NRL debut. Robati is currently on a $60,000 contract, but will be promoted to Brisbane’s full time squad for 2022. Weighing in at 105kgs, Robati has 17 offloads from six games for Wynnum and is averaging 115 metres per match this season.

View attachment 13211
Making the world taste good

His manager Paul Sutton said

“TC is full of aggression, he’s like a raging beast. This has been his first year in the Intrust Super Cup at Wynnum Manly and he is towelling blokes up. He was under contract for another year but I had phone calls from a number of clubs expressing interest, so the Broncos were keen to tie him up."

“TC loves busting tackles, he runs with real aggression and even at Broncos training he isn’t afraid to get stuck into his teammates. This is a big step up for TC but he won’t be daunted by facing the Storm.”

TPJ:

“I played against him in a trial at Wynnum in pre-season. We have an Intrust Super Cup player-of-the-week and he has won that award a few times this year. His form warrants his selection and hopefully we can make it a memorable night. It’s always good to see a guy make his debut so hopefully we can play well to get a win for him. He is a tough back-rower. I’m sure Kevvie has faith in him.”

McHunt
Source? It's not listed on NRL.com

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
105kgs he's a big lump of a lad for a young fella. His intrust stats look pretty good. Hopefully between him and Piakura one of them turns in to a barnstorming, tackle busting offloading freak that make the loss of Fifita easier to stomach.

Would absolutely lose my shit if one or both of them turn out to be better then Fifita. Would be a lovely big F**k you to the titans.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
105kgs he's a big lump of a lad for a young fella. His intrust stats look pretty good. Hopefully between him and Piakura one of them turns in to a barnstorming, tackle busting offloading freak that make the loss of Fifita easier to stomach.

Would absolutely lose my shit if one or both of them turn out to be better then Fifita. Would be a lovely big F**k you to the titans.

They would have to be absolute freaks to turn out better than Fifita, he is a monster.

Robati looks like he is capable of big minutes either up front in the second row but it will take him time to get up to pace in the NRL, just hope we stay patient.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

Piakura has showed great promise though I haven’t watched him h this season.

I don’t think anyone can do what Fifita does but I think there are better players than him. He’s got a touch of Dave Taylor about him and I think he may grow to frustrate Titans fan over time.

Skyblues87

Skyblues87

QCup Player
Feb 9, 2017
Domo aragati, Mr. Robati.
They would have to be absolute freaks to turn out better than Fifita, he is a monster.

Robati looks like he is capable of big minutes either up front in the second row but it will take him time to get up to pace in the NRL, just hope we stay patient.
Could explain why we are offloading Lodge.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.