NEWS TC Robati signs for three more years

Promising NZ born backrower Teurui (TC) Robati has extended his contract by three years on the eve of his NRL debut. Robati is currently on a $60,000 contract, but will be promoted to Brisbane’s full time squad for 2022. Weighing in at 105kgs, Robati has 17 offloads from six games for Wynnum and is averaging 115 metres per match this season.

Screentcrobati   B9L4kK AjWY

Making the world taste good

His manager Paul Sutton said

“TC is full of aggression, he’s like a raging beast. This has been his first year in the Intrust Super Cup at Wynnum Manly and he is towelling blokes up. He was under contract for another year but I had phone calls from a number of clubs expressing interest, so the Broncos were keen to tie him up."

“TC loves busting tackles, he runs with real aggression and even at Broncos training he isn’t afraid to get stuck into his teammates. This is a big step up for TC but he won’t be daunted by facing the Storm.”

TPJ:

“I played against him in a trial at Wynnum in pre-season. We have an Intrust Super Cup player-of-the-week and he has won that award a few times this year. His form warrants his selection and hopefully we can make it a memorable night. It’s always good to see a guy make his debut so hopefully we can play well to get a win for him. He is a tough back-rower. I’m sure Kevvie has faith in him.”

McHunt

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
The Cyclone was probably more of a very strong wind in a beaten side last night. Nevertheless, he still performed well above expectations for someone on debut. Well done big fella you got my 3 votes too BTW>

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Officially official -

Robati Extends With Broncos To 2024​

broncos.com.au
Fri 28 May 2021, 09:59 AM

Exciting forward prospect Teui “TC” Robati has upgraded and extended his contract with the Brisbane Broncos until the end of 2024.​

The 19-year-old backrower, who made a promising NRL debut last night against the Storm, has been a standout for Broncos Affiliate Club Wynnum Manly Seagulls in the Intrust Super Cup this season.

He has averaged 115 running metres and 26 tackles per games for the unbeaten Seagulls, as well as 17 offloads, four line-break assists and a try.

Last night against the Storm, he came off the bench to run for 72 meres from 8 hit-ups, and made 18 tackles, in just 36 minutes on the field.

Robati, who has come through the Broncos’ Elite Player Development and Emerging Squad pathways, graduated from Marsden State High School before entering the junior representative program at Wynnum Manly.

In choosing to remain a Bronco, Robati joins Kotoni Staggs, Brendan Piakura and Jordan Riki – as well as new signing for 2022 Adam Reynolds – who have all committed to the Club in recent weeks. That core of long-term loyal Broncos also includes Payne Haas, Pat Carrigan, Herbie Farnworth, Tom Flegler and Ethan Bullemor.

Broncos Coach Kevin Walters said the retention of Robati was another big piece in the future of the Club.

“I really like TC’s attitude, he’s all about training hard and playing hard – and I like his mentality, he’s very raw but also very physical,” said Walters.

“He’s been in the top four or five players in the Intrust Super Cup for the past month and he’s got a heap of potential that we are looking forward to developing with him.”

At last night’s post-match media conference, Walters was glowing in his praise of Robati’s debut effort against the Premiers.

"He was the shining light out there," Walters said of Robati. "We're very happy to have his signature and he is certainly a player of future for us and a player right for now based on tonight."

Source: https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/05/28/robati-extends-with-broncos-to-2024/

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Officially official -

Robati Extends With Broncos To 2024​

broncos.com.au
Fri 28 May 2021, 09:59 AM

Exciting forward prospect Teui “TC” Robati has upgraded and extended his contract with the Brisbane Broncos until the end of 2024.​

The 19-year-old backrower, who made a promising NRL debut last night against the Storm, has been a standout for Broncos Affiliate Club Wynnum Manly Seagulls in the Intrust Super Cup this season.

He has averaged 115 running metres and 26 tackles per games for the unbeaten Seagulls, as well as 17 offloads, four line-break assists and a try.

Last night against the Storm, he came off the bench to run for 72 meres from 8 hit-ups, and made 18 tackles, in just 36 minutes on the field.

Robati, who has come through the Broncos’ Elite Player Development and Emerging Squad pathways, graduated from Marsden State High School before entering the junior representative program at Wynnum Manly.

In choosing to remain a Bronco, Robati joins Kotoni Staggs, Brendan Piakura and Jordan Riki – as well as new signing for 2022 Adam Reynolds – who have all committed to the Club in recent weeks. That core of long-term loyal Broncos also includes Payne Haas, Pat Carrigan, Herbie Farnworth, Tom Flegler and Ethan Bullemor.

Broncos Coach Kevin Walters said the retention of Robati was another big piece in the future of the Club.

“I really like TC’s attitude, he’s all about training hard and playing hard – and I like his mentality, he’s very raw but also very physical,” said Walters.

“He’s been in the top four or five players in the Intrust Super Cup for the past month and he’s got a heap of potential that we are looking forward to developing with him.”

At last night’s post-match media conference, Walters was glowing in his praise of Robati’s debut effort against the Premiers.

"He was the shining light out there," Walters said of Robati. "We're very happy to have his signature and he is certainly a player of future for us and a player right for now based on tonight."

Source: https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/05/28/robati-extends-with-broncos-to-2024/
That's what I like about the Broncos webpage -it's always the first with news about the club. They are so cutting edge in their constant engagement with the club's supporters.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Wow is courier mail really that bad!

This forum is my main source of info, but I definitely miss the code names hahh.

I'm in cold Canberra, but born in QLD.
When Brisbane was powerful, Courier-Mail was positive, informational and had extensive coverage.

Since 2019, Badel seems to have had a battle with Brisbane and most articles are negative. 2020 made this worse and they realised that news on Brisbane failing sold probably better than the ones showing Brisbane being powerful. Badel, as Chief Writer likely influences what is published.

When things were fine, Badel was quite favored along with Benny's other mate Malone.

The only way out of it, is to win and win consistently so they go back to bashing Parra or Wests.

Active Now

• Organix
  • bert_lifts
  • thenry
  • bazza
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.