NEWS TC Robati signs for three more years

Promising NZ born backrower Teurui (TC) Robati has extended his contract by three years on the eve of his NRL debut. Robati is currently on a $60,000 contract, but will be promoted to Brisbane’s full time squad for 2022. Weighing in at 105kgs, Robati has 17 offloads from six games for Wynnum and is averaging 115 metres per match this season.

Screentcrobati   B9L4kK AjWY

Making the world taste good

His manager Paul Sutton said

“TC is full of aggression, he’s like a raging beast. This has been his first year in the Intrust Super Cup at Wynnum Manly and he is towelling blokes up. He was under contract for another year but I had phone calls from a number of clubs expressing interest, so the Broncos were keen to tie him up."

“TC loves busting tackles, he runs with real aggression and even at Broncos training he isn’t afraid to get stuck into his teammates. This is a big step up for TC but he won’t be daunted by facing the Storm.”

TPJ:

“I played against him in a trial at Wynnum in pre-season. We have an Intrust Super Cup player-of-the-week and he has won that award a few times this year. His form warrants his selection and hopefully we can make it a memorable night. It’s always good to see a guy make his debut so hopefully we can play well to get a win for him. He is a tough back-rower. I’m sure Kevvie has faith in him.”

McHunt

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
Is this a certain someone who’s initials are SS?
How would I go about keeping up with codenames. Unfortunately I live outside QLD, so I don't get to see a heap of grass roots news. I've been contemplating signing up to the courier mail.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
We need a supporting half or fullback. With what Mam was able to do in cup just supporting every play, you have TC, TPJ etc offloading and someone with actual speed and footwork following.....
I say try and get rid of all our halves except Albert over the off season and start fresh... you got Staggs and Reynolds starting and then you have Walters (hooker and half coverage), Scarlett (deserves a spot), Albert as coverage and your mum as coverage from a development contract (young can work under Reynolds get some time in q-cup and if Staggs isn’t setting the world on fire get him in at 6 in 2023 so he’s playing alongside reynolds). And with the fullback, Hynes can definitely be that follower too

Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
I'd have him as a 14 to be honest, you bring that sort of speed and footwork into the game towards the end of the half's. He'd bag a double a game 😂.

He has a lot of power to by the looks of it and decent defence. He's should be our real 6. For all the hype Walker is getting this kid looks like an upgrade in every aspect. Wonder if he is being extended.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I'd have him as a 14 to be honest, you bring that sort of speed and footwork into the game towards the end of the half's. He'd bag a double a game 😂.

He has a lot of power to by the looks of it and decent defence. He's should be our real 6. For all the hype Walker is getting this kid looks like an upgrade in every aspect. Wonder if he is being extended.

Here comes the Badel article and clubs circling. 😑

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
How would I go about keeping up with codenames. Unfortunately I live outside QLD, so I don't get to see a heap of grass roots news. I've been contemplating signing up to the courier mail.
To quote Mike from The Young Ones....."Things may be bad but there's no need to panic"

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
Wow is courier mail really that bad!

This forum is my main source of info, but I definitely miss the code names hahh.

I'm in cold Canberra, but born in QLD.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018

This forum is my main source of info, but I definitely miss the code names hahh.

I'm coming there for our game in a few weeks. I'm expecting to freeze and my mate who lives there wants us to get on the grog. I can think of nothing worse than an icy cold brewski when its like 5 degrees outside!!

Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017

They cover all the junior comps and it's not hard to google, just paranoia.

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
I'm coming there for our game in a few weeks. I'm expecting to freeze and my mate who lives there wants us to get on the grog. I can think of nothing worse than an icy cold brewski when its like 5 degrees outside!!
Yeah mate, it's fresh here at the moment. Nothing a good jumper can't fix.

I'll also be at the game, keen as a bean.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

There's an extension you can use in your browser that bypasses paywalls on a lot of sites, CM included. I'll see if I can find it (i pm'ed someone ages ago with it) as I'm at work and send it your way.

edit: sent.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Yeah mate, it's fresh here at the moment. Nothing a good jumper can't fix.

I'll also be at the game, keen as a bean.

I went to Canberra for a conference a few years ago, just happened to coincide with the Broncos playing Canberra.
The stars have aligned I thought, what could go wrong?
That was the Aug 1 2009. Some of you remember.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I went to Canberra for a conference a few years ago, just happened to coincide with the Broncos playing Canberra.
The stars have aligned I thought, what could go wrong?
That was the Aug 1 2009. Some of you remember.
No, I don’t remember 🤬

Active Now

• Organix
  • bert_lifts
  • thenry
  • bazza
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.