OFFICIAL Te Maire Martin Signs Three Year Deal with the Warriors

That's the typical response you would expect from the club.

I think the reality is different. I think Martin has lost his spot because he's leaving and Tesi had a few good games while he was out.

I think the reality is different. I think Martin has lost his spot because he's leaving and Tesi had a few good games while he was out.
maybe but I'd doubt if tesi has a few howlers Kevvie wouldn't bring him back in , i think moving forward Tesi is the right option. and let's be honest that most weren't good last game so should Tesi be dropped for a bad team performance

Is that why brenko Lee was dropped too, because he’s leaving?

Be good if he is so he can free up Tesi to move to centre next week.

Tesi showed Staggs how to beat a man last week .
Go around them ! Not Gordie Tallis style run into them , then try to shrug them off and get into the clear .

Worked against Momorovski last time round . Has hardly worked since ...

And Turpin ?
He`s off next year too .

I dont think Martin has lost his spot because he is leaving. I dont think we work like that. He lost his place through injury and Tesi for me just hasnt done enough to lose the shirt just yet.

Heh TM save your face and body and head to Hollywood and be the new Paul Walker in the Fast and Furious Francise. You got the look man.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.