OFFICIAL Te Maire Martin Signs Three Year Deal with the Warriors

Be good if he is so he can free up Tesi to move to centre next week.

Tesi is fullback or a 14 for mine, don't think he would handle the defensive reads needed to be a good centre, certainly not better than our other options

I dont think Martin has lost his spot because he is leaving. I dont think we work like that. He lost his place through injury and Tesi for me just hasnt done enough to lose the shirt just yet.
He also didn't do enough to take it from a fit TMM, then or now, only to fill the gap.

I have zero doubt we are a much more serious threat in the finals with TMM than with Tesi...

Perhaps Kevvie is playing it safe with TMM to ensure he comes back fully game fit. At least that's my hope.

I reckon TMM would've stayed if Broncos didn't low ball him.

He also didn't do enough to take it from a fit TMM, then or now, only to fill the gap.

I have zero doubt we are a much more serious threat in the finals with TMM than with Tesi...

Perhaps Kevvie is playing it safe with TMM to ensure he comes back fully game fit. At least that's my hope.
I think KW's position is very sound and I get the reasoning and agree with you Porthoz. TMM is the better option but Newie isn't that far behind on balance but is staying. So, I'd reckon the plan would be, keep going with Newie until/if he slips up and has a gutless non catch horror game and then TMM to the rescue or Newie steadily improves.

I think KW's position is very sound and I get the reasoning and agree with you Porthoz. TMM is the better option but Newie isn't that far behind on balance but is staying. So, I'd reckon the plan would be, keep going with Newie until/if he slips up and has a gutless non catch horror game and then TMM to the rescue or Newie steadily improves.

It is Niu, not Newie. Show some respect to our players like we all do with Reece Kenny.

I really hope Walsh lives up to expectations, but it will hurt if it goes backwards knowing we could very well be in a premiership window if we went with TMM.

I really hope Walsh lives up to expectations, but it will hurt if it goes backwards knowing we could very well be in a premiership window if we went with TMM.

IMO, Walsh offers us the best attributes of Niu (running) and TMM (play making).

He'll give us a genuine second kicking option, although some work with Reynolds would be beneficial. we definitely need to get Mam a kicking game during the off season

either way some intensive sessions with Boyd during the off season would work wonders. (i'd also add Cobbo and Herbie to those sessions as our main backups)

IMO, Walsh offers us the best attributes of Niu (running) and TMM (play making).

He'll give us a genuine second kicking option, although some work with Reynolds would be beneficial. we definitely need to get Mam a kicking game during the off season

either way some intensive sessions with Boyd during the off season would work wonders. (i'd also add Cobbo and Herbie to those sessions as our main backups)
in attack yes, but TMMs defensive qualities from what I have seen are still at another level, that said Walsh is playing in a shit team, I hope it works but it feels like we are putting soo much expectations on a kid who is still learning his craft.

i wish there was some way we could have kept TMM as well. why couldn't the warriors be interested in Niu instead... would have been happy to see a spine next year of

1. walsh
6. TMM
7. Rey
9. Walters

Mam could well be burnt out from this year and fall victim to the second year blues.

i wish there was some way we could have kept TMM as well. why couldn't the warriors be interested in Niu instead... would have been happy to see a spine next year of

1. walsh
6. TMM
7. Rey
9. Walters

Mam will be likely be burnt out from this year and fall victim to the second year blues.
Mam has been excellent this year though, If you compare him to Walker what he loses in his kicking game he gains in his running game, for how stupidly young and inexperienced he is, he looks pure future superstar material.

Like think about this, he is a year and half younger then Niu with 1/3rd the experience, the kid is a baby.

Poor TMM, bet he is thinking WTF have I done.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.