Team for Eels game

just a thought, i dont believe it. I was just trying to show in an overexaggerated way how not having him in the side is ludicrous.

please do not get so hyped up over my posts, im not worth it ;)

Taylor is 18th man though, so someone else must be out of the 17

I must have missed something because Lockyer wasn't in the original 17 neither was Taylor, so again who is out?

Renouf i know what you mean now.

does nay1 know if marsh is fit to play? I am a big fan of kenny but i think they would choose Sims over him.

It's teaming on the Sunshine Coast.

There are maniacs on the road, driving like they have a death wish.

I think Boyd is still in doubt with a virus. So I'm guessing we won't know the team until just before the game.

ahh dam. Interesting to see how the mix and match the squad then.

A nice soaked field will do wonders for Lockyer's knee. Nothing like a step and slide for a recently reconconstructed ACL.

i hope taylor is pissed at WB for not selecting him and Henjak shows some faith next season

I am looking very forward to Henjak coaching next season. Hopefully we will now see some of our juniors getting a run when we have injuries and rep duties.
I am getting sick of having no depth cause WB keeps using Perry and Stagg in the halves when Lockyer and Wallace are not there.

Yeah but hopefully we aren't forced to name a full side of juniors due to the lose of half our first grade side...

rnabokov said:
A nice soaked field will do wonders for Lockyer's knee. Nothing like a step and slide for a recently reconconstructed ACL.

Thats what scares me.

Anyone else nervous??

i dont know if a harder surface would be worse. he wont be beaten for pace on a muddy track in defense

Active Now

• Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Volvo Driver
  • Old Mate
  • john1420
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.